Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Somaliland Election Countdown

Waar niyow whoever is elected now ,, I will the next president IA ,, so don't worry about that ... :D

As for now, my time is really limited and i'm working on this election but from the higher side of it ..... But i will do my best ,,,,

"cidna ha u sheegina intaa dambe" ,, :D

STOIC   

JB,

I think this is an opportunity for you as a well rounded Somalilander to observe and update people all over the world about the Somaliland election.When Kenyan was going through its election dispute few years ago a group of Kenyan diaspora formed a website called Ushahidi (the witness). They reported and documented anonymous independant report of the violence.All they used was the internet.They collected user generated cell phone reports and posted them online.I'm not necesarry saying they would be a violence like Kenya, but at least you can even report the good news of Somaliland transition incase there would be one.Your country needs you JB, and I think no other person here in SOL is in that position that you are...you have first hand account of the election...

nuune   

^^ Taleefankiisa waa dansanyahay 24 hours, NGONGE yaaa ku daalay,anna waan ka daalay, dhaka kale ayuu nagu noqdey :D

nuune & Ngonge telephone kii Cigaal ka dhintay bay numberkiisa haystaan oo ay garaacaan ,,, :D

STOIC, You have a good idea out there ..... I think i'll just do that ,,, or similar thing ,,,

labadan kele way iska hadlaane waxba cidna kuma taraan ,,,, :D