Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: secessionists arrest one of their former SSC agents

Emperor   

^LOol @ Visa, do you have one horta, I don't even think they have Visa sticker printers in there, perhaps we should sell the money printing machines to you so that you can use as Visa printers since you claim to be a different country :D

Reer Puntland are part and parcel of Somalia, that doesn't mean they can't be against this government, there is the opposition option while you still within the same entity

if his part of sharifs government, what the hell is he doing in hargeisa? Something tells me he was looking for trouble. And unlike like what some posters thing, SCC people might welcome this. In my personal opinion, it would be great to arrest every single member of SCC that belongs to any other admin other then the Admins of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. Puntland should arrest the one they employ, Somaliland Should Arrest the ones they Employ, the wanlaweyns should arrest the ones they employ, anywhere really, i hear they are even in the jibution and ethiopian governments and God knows about kenya. But seriously, until there is a SCC consensus, anyone who tells any admin that they are there on behave of SCC is guilty, treason, call it whatever you like.

As for the Sland admin, it really is futile at the End of the day to engage these buffoons in anyway. Rather Sland should focus on internal development more then anything else, recognition or no recognition. The little political points Hargeisans think they score by doing this at the end of the day adds up to nothing. Promoting goodwill, even with these senseless southerners will is a better approuch