Sign in to follow this  
Sabriye amp co.

The Foreign ships high jacked off Somalia’s coast

The number of foreign ships high jacked off Somalia’s coast has been on the rapid increase and all statistics’s so far indicate that the unlegislated coasts of the north eastern region is the most Pirate active region in Somalia.

Are the high jackers Somali heroes or somali pirates?

There are reports saying a self proclaimed spokesman of the highjacking team claimed they were guarding voluntarily the coast of Somalia from violations and abuse.

Since we all know that thousands of chemical and toxic waste has been dumped in our coast. One could ask what all these ships are doing faring so close to our coasts.

Personally, I think some of these guys are genuine. They look after our waters and make their survival out of ransoms. Fair enough don’t you think?

The foreigners who have been abusing our waters for decades need to take these Sea Isbaaros into consideration next time they think about striking in secret.

This is truly the first justified case of moryaanimo.

-----

What do you guys think?

Nope not at all.. But I am sick of foreign intrusion on Somalia’s Sovereignty.

Even the slightest sign of a foreign interest raises the alarm. So under these extreme cases our justified Moryaans need to be shown some respect instead of labelling them derogatory names.

Even in Hobyo, we are working on contracting big company’s to do the dirty job of pumping the dumped waste from our waters. It’s a damn shame some Somalis aloud it and profited from it selfishly namely Ali mahdi(naafto) and cadde muuse.

So the only solution you have is to be shufto and hijack ships off the coast ,,,, why don't you get your things together, form a government, create the coast police and set up laws and system ??

That is better i guess ,,,,,,,,,,

LOL

A man is not a man if he doesnt rise to the call of duty.

Where there are no govermental laws there is always the jungle law.

Cadde has yet again proven to be a useless biggot who is and will be the main cause of destruction with in his people. So the brave (PCG)took the matter into their own hands.

Do you know how many weird infections and diseases are cought by costal settlers from the chemical and toxic waste dumped in our waters?

that check is what cadde has his eye on. so...

For now, Hambalyo buntland mujaahid badeed smile.gif

Those hijackers do nothing about the nuclear wastes and anything else ,,, they'll just take a ransom and let them go on with their mission. I can't see any solutions here.

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I'll give you a 100yrs if you want ,,, just don't promote such thing (hijacking) as a solution for now.

Dont flatter yourself sxb, you are not 100 years ahead of GalMudug.

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I'm just giving him the time he need ,,, he asked for it , sow maaha ??

:D

There are reports saying a self proclaimed spokesman of the highjacking team claimed they were guarding voluntarily the coast of Somalia from violations and abuse.

Truly agree with the spokesman here. These guys are doing great job for us all by "guarding our sea waters voluntarily" from abuse.

hats_off.jpg