Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

over 160 MP's come out in support of the PM Geedi and cabinet

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

the Sharif estimate has been the weakness of Suudi Yalaxow and co, the numbers do not add up..

Hence you want us to believe that the numbers of Xassan Abshir add up? How low and cheap can you get Duke sxb?

Abdi2005   

[QB]
The press release of the 160 MP's with six main points and recommendations

It was only 60 PMs and not 160. The 60 Mps who came together are the same guys who voted for Xabashi to come to somalia but after they lost started to make mischief in the parliament, with other words its a bunch of big losers who came together. Its no surprise they particularly condemn Speaker of the Parliament Sharif Hassan.

^^^ Was it 60 Mr Abdul and Xasan Abshir lied huh Juma, anyhow we wait and see brothers. Sharifka is in big trouble, but the problem was never that tool but the fool behind him.

I assure you lads, take my word for it, read my lips the government has a big majority in the parliment and it got bigger since the money has arrived. ;):D:D

Jumatatu   

it got bigger since the money has arrived.
;):D:D

Is that what you were and are relying on sxb? So all your ranting was about money..?

Saxiib you are a simple:

36_12_12.gif