Sign in to follow this  
BarigaSanaag

Is this Maakhir state ? ( MAP )

As far as I know that map include all three districts of Sanaag namely .

From West Ceel Afweyne , Ceerigabo middle and largest and Badhan district wich where I believe you find the whole " Maakhir " thing.

Otherwise Ceerigaabo is not a part of this foolish entity , neither is the sanagian port towns of Maydh , Xiis , Helem Bahaila .

Everybody knows what happened in Sanaag 1990 and whose got evicted from Ceerigaabo the regional capital.

Be real

Maakhir is nothing but a tribal entity wich encompasses only badhan district with its five tuulos .

waar I am reer Midhisho / Hundegal we live in bariga Sanaag .

First of all that map is fake and made by som gaal in wikipedia just slicing the whole Sanaag believing its " maakhir " .

The truth is down to blood this time.

If the " maakhirians " believe in their own state they should be isolated in their tiny district of sanaag.

In that map where is Caynaba 1 / 3 of Sool , where is Ballidhiigle next to Buuhoodle.

where is Xudun wich is also populated by you know who not only by you know ****

I am tired of liers

This you should all know Maakhir is just badhan district of Sanaag nothing more.

RedSea   

Abti edit that last one. It has clan name therefore it's not allowed by the forums. You might be warned about that.

Originally posted by BarigaSanaag:

Everybody knows what happened in Sanaag 1990 and whose got evicted from Ceerigaabo the regional capital.

So you are boasting about citizens of Ceerigabo being ethnically cleansed from their homes. You need HELP URGENTLY!

And if you "know" your land, why are trying so hard to convince us, or more to the point to convincing yourself.

Manshallah, rerkana mabariga Sanaag ma kaga dabatimid? isku xeeshood and learn about the geography of the place you come from. "waar I am reer Midhisho / Hundegal we live in bariga Sanaag" Midhisho, if your even from there, which I doubt, is right out of ceerigaabo (central sanaag) and which one is it Midhisho or Hundegul, where ever that is. people like this should be kicked out SOL. Were posting clan names is not allowed yet people who advocate for one clan taking anothers land is allowed.