Sign in to follow this  
Cige

Madaxweynihi hore ee Soomaliya C/hi Yusuf oo cafis dalbaday - Munaasabadda Ciidda

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Hamse:

^^onlf boy, how come Omar jees didn't ask for forgiveness for slaughtering 30 isims, nabadoons, famous business people and teachers. your uncle rounded up who-is-who of puntlanders in kismayo one day, took them to the bacaadaka, shot them and left their bodies rotting. call your relative jees and ask him to do the Cafis thang quickly. That needs it more than cabdilahi yeey, because jees wasn't fighting any group when he rounded up citizens. it was a cowardice all in its own league. remember that my friend.

Ahmed Omer Jess is indeed a coward and brutal warlord who killed innocent Somali's without any provocation. This cold-blooded clan cleansing is something that any person with a shred of decency will condemn and is unforgiveable. Like all other warlords, Ina-cumar jees must be caught and punished for his crimes. I am sure he will spend in hell in the next life and his progeny will pay dearly for the anguish he caused many other children in this world. But it will be a sad history if he is not tried even posthumously.

What makes his crimes paryicularly naughty is that the intention was to terrorize another clan by slaughtering innocents he knew were innocent.

Having said that, Yey is in his league and the subject of discussion was about him here. So, let us not look for excuses for Abdullahi Yusuf's decades-old crimes against the people of Puntland, and Somalia. We should also note that Abdullahi Yusuf actually is not showing remorse nor did he asked for forgiveness. If he does so, I am ready to conceed he is better than the rest of the warlords, Jess included.

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

quote: Dee ha la iska cafiyo maxaa hadalka badanba keenay

JB adinku Morgan, siyaad, Samatar, iyo Gaani ma cafiseen??
:DKee baad wax isu haydeen ?? ,,,

Kee baad wax isu haydeen ?? ,,,

None of them.

Adinkuse kee baad cafiseen ilaa iyo hada? mise wali caruurta dugsiyada hoose waxaa la baraa "********* baa ayeeydiin & awoowgiin diyarado ku leysay" :D

Yeah your right JB I forgot to mention that Morgan's mother is the causen of my wife's uncle's neighbour. so you can not call him a close relative. :D

But why did you forgive the SL fugitive's and not others, Haven't you ever heard "JUSTICE is BLIND". Mise adinku waxaad u badasheen "JUSTICE is CLAN" :D

It is our right to forgive who we want and exchange something more valuable adeer ,,,,, any of your uncles will be forgiven if the collaborate ,, u can tell them the message ,, :D

Hamse   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Having said that, Yey is in his league and the subject of discussion was about him here. So, let us not look for excuses for Abdullahi Yusuf's decades-old crimes against the people of Puntland, and Somalia. We should also note that Abdullahi Yusuf actually is not showing remorse nor did he asked for forgiveness. If he does so, I am ready to conceed he is better than the rest of the warlords, Jess included.

you seem a reasonable guy. better than zack who i think has strong, deep-seated hate for punland clans. i don't know what they did to him, but he is just consumed by so much hate.

when shabaabs was rocketing yeey daily in villa somalia, and all usc clan elders were insulting him in mogadishu, the president never ordered axmed diiriye or usc clan elders to be caught, taken to the stadium and all be shot dead.

anyone who died under yeey's time died the same way they are dying under shareef. goverment is attacked, goverment defends itself, civilians are cought in the crossfire.

The Zack   

^waryaa ha I nabin ma nuure waaxid, stop accusing me with hatred. Yes Jees is my uncle and I admit he is a criminal. Yeey is your uncle but you can't admit he is a criminal. That is the difference between you and I. That is called tribalism and qashiinimo.

Zack Adeer when will Jess, Xasan Turki, Madobe and ONLF militia admit there is a problem? When will they apologise for the killings they continue till this day and even the use of the faith in the wrong way?

The Zack   

Duke, warlords are warlords but it is their supporters that are more disgusting. Are you any different? If so, tell us today that Yey is criminal. Can you do that? Repeat after me, Jees and Yeey are criminals.

Originally posted by The Zack:

^waryaa ha I nabin ma nuure waaxid, stop accusing me with hatred. Yes Jees is my uncle and I admit he is a criminal. Yeey is your uncle but you can't admit he is a criminal. That is the difference between you and I. That is called tribalism and qashiinimo.

Spot On ...............