Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Recovery Zones -- No More!

Hunguri   

Me, the best,most vivid part of Ismail Mire's gabay, which is the right (ma7al Shahid of the current affairs) is ........

Mid kuwaa ka dhiggan baan arkoo

Kibis u laabnayne

Inta uu kashbacay oo Kibroo

Kaman Wan wayn yeeshay

Yuu niman Karaamiyo Colba leh

Kiish ka buuxsadaye

Ka shib Dhaha Addoomahoow

Naftii Kii ladnaa gadaye

Bal car garo!

Baashi, are you implying that Laascaano is a trap for our northern brothers and something more consequential is cooking up beneath these jubilations/wailings?

And also the Kismayo conflict has entered in a new phase. The Gedo boys have lastly morphed into an Ethiopian arm in Jubbooyinka. There is silent exodus going in the city!

**I am marking this thread for future reference--I beleive good Baashi is on to something here...

ps--anna waxaan islahaa Baashi wuxuu ka fekerayyaa sida habarta da'da ah ee halka il ee cirka eegaysaa lehi ay cunug aysan aqoon ku heli doonto :D .

Edit: Hunguri adeer that q was directed at Baashi. to qoute Ismacil's gabay is timely btw...

Hunguri   

Xiin-Finiin, mayee Ninka kashbacayee,kammanka wayn yeeshay waa Rayaale.

PS:-

Waniyow, waa iga daacade. Aniga Kismaayo wararkeeda waalaygaga dheereeyaa. Waxa ka socdase wax wanaagsan maaha. Kollayba dulmi baáni waa jiraa.

Jacpher   

^^Mid ba'an oo bini'aadanimada ka baxsan.

Walee garan waayey islaanta oogada isha ku leh iyo saqiirka durbada oradka bilaabay.

Baashi   

Yup. Trap is not how I would like to characterize this for it could go either way. This is how I would put it. The conflict over Las Ano is paper shredder for the recognition card. Hargeisa and Garowe fighting in Nugaal valley means one thing to informed and unbaised observers: civil war in the recovery zones. And that snatches away an important card from the hands of Hargeisa.

I got the gist of maahmaah of the one-eyed old senile habar in search of a boy she has no way of knowing even if he introduces himself. It is a fitting parable. But I beg to differ. The senile hag is not even looking for the boy! She is trying to throw a mingis like diryaan oo diryaan, diryaan dooxada ka yeer, diryaan oo dirririglee, diryaan oo duul maqan u yeedh. She is doing all of tha crap to revive a dead boy. She's praying for the gods to give a midget out of the deceased boy.

Awoowe xidigaha sare igula sheekayso. Waryee ma ila socotaa mise waan fasiraa?