Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Opposition leaders visit victims of Riyaale's folly + Pics

Abtigiis Somaliland.org which is mouthpice for the Kulmiye is already planning the angle it's Riyaale and suprisingly Xaabsade's militia that were frying on demonstrators.Siilaa nyo knews this is his last chance to be president and he will do anything even it means stirring Qabiil tensions. I believe he listens to Bashir Goth, and knew Somaliland is house of cards,and bringing Qabyaalad into the picture will surely see its demise.

Sayid-Somali Don't be fooled.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

No Wonder the Blue wavers like Siilaanyo - the man is blue thru and thru

now stop worshiping anything with blue ,,,,, :D

his is holding hangool which actually looks like udub - insignia of UDUB party - Cajiib - but then Mr Waarebe never seems to stop causing controvorse :D

JB - i don't worship blue - i just like the man's taste in colour thats all. dare i ask what is your favourite colour??

his is holding hangool which actually looks like udub - insignia of UDUB party - Cajiib - but then Mr Waarebe never seems to stop causing controvorse
:D

JB - i don't worship blue - i just like the man's taste in colour thats all. dare i ask what is your favourite colour??

I find this color stuff girly sxb ,,, i'm not a man of colors ....

NGONGE   

According to Ngonge - clan is everything.

Che - i am not fooled - the man likes to wear blue - however he is still missing the white star
;)

It is you know. :D

Strange that I would go against my 'adeer' here but I have no faith in his party and think that they will eventually hurt the clan should they take power today. I prefer Riyaale.