Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

The Tide Turns: Islamist positions retaken

Gabbal   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

The credit should go to the new chief of the army me thinks.

Do you know the said man was a former Al Itihad?

No i didn't know that Horn. But that explains his resolve. He provided leadership, and the troops marched.

We will see what happens next

Gabbal   

Waa qolyahi aadka u galay kolkay kasoo baxeena aad moodid in indhaha loo furay nacaybkay u qabaan.

al itixaad = al ictisaam, and sh bashir leads it today, and we know what his stance is toward alshabaab. even good maxamed xaaji yusuf is reasoning with the crazed youth

dowladaan waxeey ka dhamaan ladahey road iyo building aa qabsaneey. aawey dowladii ummada developement u sameen laheed oo reconcilliation keeni laheed.

if this goverment thinks they will keep capturing roads till yoomal qiyaame, then tan doolad maaho ee waa lagu qasaarey. ummadaan dhibaateesan wax ma u soo socdaan.

Ilaahayoww.

How can the "government" do anything if they have no base inside the country? Beleive me, I would like to see the "government" and the parties Unite and find some common ground. But, I do not think it will ever happen as long as the Ugandans are there.

Like it or not, ash-Shabab and Hizbul al-Isam, etc. are the legitimate parties in the country. TFG can only join them or risk being defeated. It is best for TFG to make a deal before it is too late. To make a deal, they must ask the Ugandans to leave.

Originally posted by Daandurreey:

dowladaan waxeey ka dhamaan ladahey road iyo building aa qabsaneey. aawey dowladii ummada developement u sameen laheed oo reconcilliation keeni laheed.

if this goverment thinks they will keep capturing roads till yoomal qiyaame, then tan doolad maaho ee waa lagu qasaarey. ummadaan dhibaateesan wax ma u soo socdaan.

Ilaahayoww.

Try to be a bit objective.

There is an armed anarchists in Somalia whose main job is to ensure that peace doesn't return to Somalia and that our country is turned into a Jihadist playground with visions of ruling Japan, Alaska and Jerusalem.

The government has given them an ample time to reconsider their destructive ideology but to no avail. You can criticize this government for a lot of thing. You CAN NOT criticize for not giving peace a chance and trying to better the lives of its people.

The blame squarely lies on the shoulders of the anarchists who want to turn our country into a jihadist playground