Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

my elder brother Bashir Goth believes

Fabregas   

Quote:hope the Somalis would finally find the peace and stability that eluded them for so long thanks to the political vision and regional leadership of Ato Meles of Ethiopia.

http://www.hiiraan.com/op2/2007/jun/welcoming_the_era_of_somali_ethiopian_companionship.aspx

More agents come out of their closets to laud the attention of their newly crowned emperor and saviour Ato Meles Zenawi! Where do they get them from?

As clear day, I know the ONLY salution to Ethio-Somali hostility would be the return of the******, Hawd and western reserve. This has been what has handicaped Somali foreign policy sense the birth of our Nation State except under the administration of Egal and the courent TFG. Despite this, was all that we lost worth it. Can we really be hypocritical enough to dan an ultranationalist concern for our brothern beyound our borders when we have been basy viciously destroying everthing within ours from people, economies, infrastructure, ecosystems, to all marks of statehood? For all here who advocate for hostility and aggression with our neighbors, given our courent state, know that what you are advocating for is a national suicide. We simply can not afford to cantinue along that self-distructive road. What we need more then ever, is pericous time to rebiuld an entire society. We will find strengh in better education system, healthcare and a healther economy. Sense time time immemorial, nations have struggled between the choice of butter (Social welfare) or guns (security) but we should realize that we as a nation, one, do not have these two options (military biuld up is beyond our means)and two, that butter leads to guns but guns do not lead to butter more often then not. We have, if we are wise, no option but two acquiesce the wishs of our neighbors for stability, piece, neighborly relations and acknowledgement of their ownership of lands that the whole world sees as theirs and should they lose will result in the collopse of their multi-ethinic nations. I am I wrong to think this and if so how?