Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Eritrea's Afewerki plan to assasinate Sheikh Shariif Ahmed

^^^The collaborateus are Riyaale, Warrabe Siilanyu and the secessionists who want to destroy the unity of the republic, burn the flag because they were slaves of Britian.

They are the clowns who attack every government institution, because they are paid by some foreign powers who do not want a Somali state.

Like De Gaule we are fighting for the flag and the restoration of the Somali republic by any means.

Like De Gaule was not a puppet to the US & the Brits his allies.

We are not puppets to Ethiopia, Uganda our allies.

These are facts son or Mr Old Female parts startegy will do ;) .

AYOUB   

^ Even you don't believe that crap. Your warlord uncle admits he is a key player in destruction of Somalia so come off it. De Gaulle baad ku waalatay ma Djibouti baad kusoo maqashay? :D Anyways, good night collaborateur. I hope you don't see shabaabs in your nightmares. ;)

In the meantime, more comical conspiracies pls...

^^^Adeer the Shabaabs are clowns, not as dumb as the secessionists mind you. They are hip and with the times. Jihad's and religious fervor, not gayness and colonial nostalgia.

Now good night and I noticed you are getting the Castro syndrome balls and all, so Mr. Secessionists I hope you don’t see your favorite advocate in your sleep.

tatchell,%20peter.jpgRecognise Somaliland please :D