Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Rageh Omaar, no secessionist

Cawaale   

^ Sorry, i lost my way, usually this section is full of Pugland and la-la-land news, with headings like "warar aan ilo khaas ah ka helay..blah blah blah.. so forgive me haddaan news section ku qalday..

Cawaale   

^i know confusion at times can be related to social ills. I also think if SOL was tuulo ku taalla Soomaaliya ragga qaar waxay lasoo shir tagi lahaayeen, Hebel timuhuu daystay IWM. :D

Originally posted by STOIC:

Duke,

Since my own thoughts are all i can know with certainty when I was writing the above response it wasn't meant as an Insult.Even Stevie Wonder can tell that you are into Somali politics (clan based)...I'm sorry if you took that as an insult!

You can't reason with this duke character. Just simply state

My clan>>>>your weak clan and keep it moving.

Originally posted by Cawaale:

^i know confusion at times can be related to social ills. I also think if SOL was tuulo ku taalla Soomaaliya ragga qaar waxay lasoo shir tagi lahaayeen, Hebel timuhuu daystay IWM.
:D

lool, a great come back indeed. :D

Kulmiye   

I admire the work of Rageh, and the argument that he has a secret amusement for somaliland is a myth in the air. the man loves his people equally, he visited somaliland, one- because Hergaysa is said to be his home- two he is a news man, and he was there to bring something new to his audience. nothing more nothing less*at least to my knowledge.