Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Rageh Omaar, no secessionist

Ibtisam   

Duke, in which case I told you last week, month, the one before that, stop embarrassing yourself, either say what you got to say without dragging me into every thread or express yourself as to why you felt I need to say something about this pointless thread. :rolleyes:

Maxaad rabta? I know this brother personally, so your little thread neither surprises me or is it news to me. I don't need You of all people to tell me about anyone of SL. Maybe for you it is big news to find token SL person who does not support SL, but all I can say is that at least people in the SL who do not support SL do so because they have more faith in something you know very little about. It is a shame that their cause/ believe is muddled by you claiming to believe or promote the same thing as them, while holding such hate and evil intentions to all segments of the Somali people who do not support your atheeros or question your horrendous contribution to the Somali problem.

Ibti: I dont know why you are getting angry adeer? :D

Re read your last thread, you are embarrassing yourself. The subject of the thread is quite simple, if the secessionist, which you are a part of, are unable convince Rageh Omaar, a student of both history & politics and a man who has covered recent conflicts around the world. Then how can they convince anyone.

Its ludicrous how you have nothing to offer, but personal attacks, and yes Grace Jones look a likes are not my cup of tea.

:D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Duke just realised that Raage Omar may be Somali when his own brother was very recently the FM of
Somalia
! Slow day, eh?

:D:D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Do you know Buubaa, Jaamac yare, Sifir

Yup, the smart folks believe in Somalia, the dumb folks an their foot soldiers accept as true a fairy tale called "Somaliland" There you go JB, I knew you had potential.

JB: As usual you provide no substance, the secessionist cause is based in Qabil, yet you can not convince Rageh, how will you convince the UN to recognise you.

Now go think about it, I know this makes you mad, him being your kinsmen an all. :D

Somaliland is not Qabil based ,,,,,, don't u see Xaabsade is welcomed in Hargeisa more than those i listed ?? :D

let's not talk about Farah Ma'alin now ,,,, :D

^^^Xabsade, nor Farah Maalin belive that the SNM were Mujahids, nor do they belive the Queen is their mother. :D Concentrate now adeer, you are all over the place.

Even in SOL, Ibti, JB, NGOONGE, NORF, OODWEYNE, XAJI XUNDUF, QUDAC, AYOUB, SULDANKA = one clan. You can not wish it away lad. :D

^^^lool, you cant wish it away JB, SOL & in the real world the secessionist agenda is led by a small group within a single clan.

Not even the clan as highlighted by Buuba, Rageh & others support this nonsense.

Castro, keep crying adeer, in the end you will runa way as usual.

Yes Dukey No body Supports Somaliland , They are all for somaliweyn , thats why somaliland is still standing and strong, If its all nonsense why keep mentioning it