Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu: murder, rape and looting by JVA thugs

Horn adeer, I know the importance of denail on your part but you are telling me know that Yusuf Garad of the BBC reported the murder of Buaale?

Anyhow belive what you want there was a massacre and even Farataag is making up stories about Xasan Turki being involved, while he is in Adis?

You are sounding like a man condoning these things and I brought you many news sites adeer including Allpuntland which you seem to quote on a daily basis.

Gabbal   

Duke, you brought AllPuntland, Puntlandpost, and Garoweonline. smile.gif

Puntlanpost and Garoweonline are websites that have become infamous for nothing but daily insulting reer Gedo (infact Garoweonline writes other clans of the "JVA" participated in this clash), and Allpuntland is a website that has been caught numerous times before of making up stories dealing with Kismaayo.

Waxgaradka Ka Tirsan Beesha **** Ee Magaalada Kismaayo Oo Ka Jawaabay War Ku Soo Baxay Websiteka Allpuntland

Jan 10,2007

by Kismaayo-GEDO-NN

Warsaxaafadeed ay galabta ka soo saareen magaalada Kismaayo waxgarad ka tirsan beesha **** ayaa si kulul ugu jawaabay war aan xaqiiq aheyn oo lagu soo daabcay maanta websiteka Allpuntland oo sheegaya in rabshado iyo mudaaharaadyo looga soo horjeedo furitaanka dekadda kismaayo ay ka dhaceen magaalada Kismaayo.

Waxgaradkan ayaa ku sheegay warkaan ku soo baxay Allpuntland uu yahay war aan waxba ka jirin, xaqiiqdana ka fog, wax rabashado iyo mudaaharaadyo ahna aysan ka dhicin magaalada Kismaayo, haddii ay jiraane ay saxaafadda gudaha iyo midka caalamkaba ay ay u soo bandhigi laheyd shacabka oo dhan....

Source

Adeer, what does that piece above proof that those business men were not murderd by those thugs?

No saxib it does not and even the denail and sheer arrogance of it seems to be the weakness of your group to admit to mistakes.

Your ludicrous to Kismayu like the ********* of IndaCade in Lower Shabbele aside, now you deny these real facts while not even considering for a minute the consequences. Shame really.

Gabbal   

No but clearly there is something fishy if only 3 known biased websites who have a history of blatantly lying and inventing stories all together wrote something none of the other Somali sites reported, especially those intermediate non-aligned websites who are too numerous to count.

Adeer who is non aligned. Horn-Afrik, BBC-GARAD and Shabbele,all run by and mouth pieces of the former JVA bosses?

Also as one can not compare Puntland to Gedo one can not seriously compare, Allpuntland, Mudugonline, Allmudug, Garoweonline, Waayahe, Allsbc, Horseednet.com to the little clan fascist and defective Gedonet.com.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by The Duke:

to the little clan fascist and defective Gedonet.com

O.K clearly you are in a foul mood, I guess I will try again another time inshallah. :D:Dicon_razz.gif

Cige   

Col. Yey may be behind the defeat of his kinsmen (who knows).

This is humilation for REER WAAMO at the hands of remenatnts of Walaalha Galguduud plus some from Gedo.

Anyways, Abdullahi Yusuf should take the reponsability of this.

^^Cige, ama Yeey wuxuu horkacayo waa "Dowlad" aan faraha la gelin dagaalada yar yar ee qabiiladu isku caydh-caydhsanayaan, ama waxani dowlad ma ahane waa qabiil oo iyadayba ahayd in ay dagaalka ka qayb gasho oo ciidan, hub iyo saanad u dirto qabiilka madaxweynaha ee laga taag roonaaday.

Which one is it? Make up your mind Tolkaman. :D

Every "Tolka" is blaming Yeey and his TFG stooges for not helping "qabiilka madaxweynaha" in this war. loool. Why?

The absurdity never ends in these circles.

Cige   

Libaax, As far as i know, Col Yey is conspirator and that's why i said "he might" so who knows?

Gabbal   

So Cige is a multi-nick? He came here advocating for the northwest but after the Kismaayo defeat he has lost the plot, as Duke would say.

Qudhac   

is it just me or the old man comical ali aka mr duke getting desparate these days, he seems to be drowning in his own sea of propaganda.... hehehe its so funny odaygii oo hafanaaya, wonder how long ago he lost touch with reality.