Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Ethiopian helicoptars miss Dhoobley, bomb Kenya!

Brown

Actualy Yes. But before you get to wax doorasho,one needs to own a few Principles & a strong back bone[ Also known as BALLS]

No, am afried only you know a strong back bone as balls. When ******* like you question peoples intelligence, I guess we are all doomed.

Aflaagada yareeya, baliis. This is a final warnings, biibol. The days of toleration iyo dulqaad waa dhamaatay, for don't compel us to edit your posts.

[ January 03, 2007, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^

Note to the ****** 1 Mr ******* Nugaladay: Having principles & growing a back bone along with a pair of manly balls is not a measure of inteligence, It’s a measure of actually true ragnimo . Ninka raga ah wuu inuu Go'an lehya, markaad naageys iyo dabadhilfinimo iyo waxan rag somaleed lagu aqaan qof an ku arko,then I tend to ask those men lease a principle or two from uninteligent non dabadhilif MEN.

Note to ******* 2 Mr Liqay: I will keep yours short and brief; News flash it wasn’t a joke.Now what adeer?

Aflaagada yareeya, baliis. This is a final warnings, biibol. The days of toleration iyo dulqaad waa dhamaatay, for don't compel us to edit your posts.

[ January 03, 2007, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Note to the ****** 1 Mr ******* Nugaladay: Having principles & growing a back bone along with a pair of manly balls is not a measure of inteligence, It’s a measure of actually true ragnimo . Ninka raga ah wuu inuu Go'an lehya, markaad naageys iyo dabadhilfinimo iyo waxan rag somaleed lagu aqaan qof an ku arko,then I tend to ask those men lease a principle or two from uninteligent non dabadhilif MEN.

Note to ******* 2 Mr Liqay: I will keep yours short and brief; News flash it wasn’t a joke.Now what adeer?

LOL, what is nugaladay. It makes no sense like everything you write. ******** this, ****** that, are you in elementary school? teda kale, atha magac gaaleed leh ee, dabadhilfinemada at ka hadleyset wa maxay? I never said anything about balls and back bone is how you measure intelligence. Being the door knob that I am, i was pionting out that the connection you made between back bone and balls were wrong. Serously though, grow up and stop this childish name calling. And about that nonses about raganemo and men, please come out the jungle some time soon. I have to some times wonder, why ******* are in cages and people like you are allowed to be among normal human beings.

[ January 03, 2007, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Waryaa *********; I am just responding to your amazing ability to write overly moronic lines and then turn around and deny it all together then try to "explain" them. You deserve to be hit with a two by four in the forehead. That’s not a surprise anyways ma ogtahay? Its consistent with men who lack principles[& Manly Balls et al].

In anycase, This is what you said Mr ****** " When ******* like you question peoples intelligence, I guess we are all doomed" Speaking of doomed, I am actually doomed that I am responding to a ******* such as you. I must go Adeer, now go find some Zigni & Alicha to serve your ********* masters. Until then,Grow some balls smile.gif

[ January 03, 2007, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Brown:

This is what you said Mr ****** " When ****** like you question peoples intelligence, I guess we are all doomed"

Aah,this reminds me the quote ''talk sense to a ****** and he calls u *******''.Go see some shrink.

We are almost very forced to close this whole thread now. But we give you another chance, gentlemen.

[ January 03, 2007, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]