Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

And thus the media war intensifies hapless Shariif accuses Puntland of hypocrisy

^^^We have been building towards this moment for 11 years, Faroole just happens to be the head of the movement. Yes credit will go to the elader but the state has emerged much stronger than our secessionist brothers, and southern folks thought it would..

NGONGE   

^^ Nice touch with calling 'us' your brothers but not the southern folks. Are these the new instructions from the top? :D

(Give the man some credit. He could have burned the place down).

^^^What place would he burn and why? Also no need to convince me of Faroole abilities, after all he is the President of Puntland and you know how I love that place. :D

Puntland xiligii C/laahi Yuusuf Kaalin Muuqato ayay Dowladda u taageeri jirtay hadda maxaa u diidaa?

Hadduu saan yiri, waa su'aal macquuleed, nothing labafoolnimo or hypocrisy about it.

Dadkaas Bari u taliyo haka jawaabaan. The old stooge Xabashada waday ciidan iyo deeq la daba ordaayeen, almost bankrupting the meagre resources that gobol needed and without getting anything valuable in back ee maxaa hadda ka qeylisinaayo? Oh, I know, I know.

One more reason we need Uuseey back in Bari. ASAP.

Haatu   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Nice touch with calling 'us' your brothers but not the southern folks. Are these the new instructions from the top?
:D

who-me   

Adigu ma iswaydiisay hadii TFGda la caawiyey markii la bilaabayey maxay hada u diiday in ay dib u caawiso puntlandtii cawin jirtay madama TFGdu lacag ka heshay aduun weynaha kale?

Dadkan konfurta shishe ka yimaada waxba ka nasakhan. In loo taliyona ma ogala hadii talada la siiyo lalana xisaabtamo way cabaadayan. Bal adiga sheekadoda dhinac u saar!

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Puntland xiligii C/laahi Yuusuf Kaalin Muuqato ayay Dowladda u taageeri jirtay hadda maxaa u diidaa?

Hadduu saan yiri, waa su'aal macquuleed, nothing labafoolnimo or hypocrisy about it.

Dadkaas Bari u taliyo haka jawaabaan. The old stooge Xabashada waday ciidan iyo deeq la daba ordaayeen, almost bankrupting the meagre resources that gobol needed and without getting anything valuable in back ee maxaa hadda ka qeylisinaayo? Oh, I know, I know.

One more reason we need Uuseey back in Bari. ASAP.