Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Time for yet another foreign intervention in Somalia!

NGONGE   

Time for the return of the LION of Puntland! Bring back Abdullahi Yusuf. We are sorry. We did not know this is how things would end. Please bring back the lion to sort out these hungry hyenas! The weasel in charge right now has no idea and never will.

For the sake of Somali children, women and old men. For the sake of our collective sanity. For the future of Somalia! For every logical reason there is, we really need the great man back.

We are scattered and lost. We are pointing fingers in every direction. We need a focal point. We need to unite again behind the hatred of Abdullahi. He has broad shoulders. He can cope. He will lead us out of this confused state we are in. He shall be our shepherd.

Bring Abduallahi back. Sign the petition TODAY.

Emperor   

I sign this petition, no, not true, I was the frist person in this site to call for his resignation and leave in his last few weeks in office...

Meiji   

Moving back to history is not the way to solve current problems.

Post-1991, emotional people wished for the return of the dictatorship of Barre after witnessing the terrible rule of the warlords.

Post-2006, emotional people wished for the return of the warlords after witnessing the terrible consequences of the Islamist takeover: Ethiopian/Internatio nal intervention and occupation.

Post-2009, emotional people are wishing for the old warlords to return because the Islamists are terribely divided and cause more bloodshed by their deployement of foreign fighters (paki/arab or African).

We should move forward and devise new ways to deal with our problems. Going back to the ''lesser evil'' is not what we have fought for!

Dhubad.   

Odaygii doonaa ducana ugu dara miyaa? :D

I used to dismiss the idea that some folks who live in Mogadishu don't want the return of any kind of government but I am beginning to buy that argument now!!

Salaadu meel bay iska qaban la dahay?

Abtigiis   

Yusuf will have fled Mogdisho by now if he was faced with Alshabab with no Ethiopians in Sight. I think Shariif will do fine if he can bring good commanders onboard. It is very much early days. I think Shariif needs military support but no forgiegn troops.

Johnny B   

^ Judging the layman Somali , the Mogadishu society and last but not least the international communities' sentiments , the only plausible truth is neither Atheer Dahir Aweys nor the terror group 'el-Shabab' will reign Mogadishu and Somalia.

Emperor   

AT, Adeer you say Yusuf would run, yet ironically its Yusuf's few thousand boys that made Alshabaab blink when they overrun Sheikh hotel's ICU, Adeer Yusuf was a war hero and a briliant strategist who gathers intillegence, he wouldn't even allow his enemies to get to such a state which he has to vacate and run from somewhere because of crazy kids... He lets them react and start his offensive... all numbers and accurate calculutions, not miscalculation like Sheikh hotel...

Meiji, adeer don't worry the LION will never return, NG and other people don't really mean inuu soo noqdo when they say that, like they never meant when they were saying sida uu Dhubad sheegay 'Duqi Soo celiya Ducadana ugu dara'... Its only history

^^ :D

Col. Yey never dared to face the warlords melitia let alone these zealous Islamists who actually believe that they will go to Jannah if they die in the battle fields. I second, Col. Yey would not have stood a chance without foreign support.

Abtigiis   

A startegist who won no wars, save against a rag-tag sub clan army of Jama Ali jama. So much for being a war hero!

My account of him is subboteur in Ethio-Somali war,Failure and surrender as SSDF, and since then an appendix of Ethio army. Where has he won honuors, I don't know. It is only in the mind of Tolka who are dying to find a hero amid a set of setbacks.

Are you claiming ICU was defeated by AY army? hear!hear! people!

NGONGE   

^^ See what I mean, A&T? We are all united in our view of AY. That is what we need. A focal point. Bring him back says I. :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

AT, Adeer you say Yusuf would run, yet ironically its Yusuf's few thousand boys that made Alshabaab blink when they overrun Sheikh hotel's ICU,

When......????

We have witnessed on numerous times the re-writing of history and the fake declaration that Yeey was this and that - BUT you are now talking about 2006.

So tell us when did Yeey and his few thousand boys over run the ICU militias. And just to warn you every Somali and every other human who was here on June 2006 and lives now remembers that it was 29000 armed Ethiopian troops and Yeey in an armed carrier that came to Mogadishu.

Abtigiis   

The pirates tend to strongly believe their own delusions and lies. I mean who did Abdullahi Yusuf defeat in his entire life? Imagine if Silaanyo was from pirateland!! He achieved something as the leader of SNM and suerly is a better commander to me. Why do people want to reward failure?? AY failed with SSDF (his army surrenderd, he failed as a puppet president (even with 40,000 ethiopian army). Records don't lie.