Sign in to follow this  
Akash

SNM + DAHABSHIIL = SOMALILAND GOVERNMENT

Taleexi   

Che... I wanted to list chronological complaints about it but until the gullible masses take punitive actions against any entity that doesn't serve their interests well, including DSH... I will be an observer.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Taleexi:

Che... I wanted to list chronological complaints about it but until the gullible masses take punitive actions against any entity that doesn't serve their interests well, including DSH... I will be an observer.

Are there any solid evidence in which you have based your critism towards Dahabshiil. I mean we all get why you oppose Somaliland as someone from Teleex; nin xanaaqsan ayaad tahow aaminsan in dhul laga hayysto. :D Laakin what is the source of your views regarding Dahabshiil?

Ibtisam   

So daagalku Dahabshill has a clan miyo ka jira? Why shouldn't he? Qofo ma ciidla laga heela? :confused:

As for clan agenda- Dahabshil is found in all corners in the world, qabil muu keney there and his intentions/ plans are bigger than SL or even Somalis at that. Only sad little business fight over the leftovers, that company is trying to get a share or the world's real wealth, not $100 from here and there. :rolleyes:

This article was silly but peoples reaction ba iga darran. :D

P.s. If Dahabshil is clannish and taking over SL, it would seem logical that people with said views make their own money and tried to influence themselves- isn’t that the beauty of democracy. ;)

Ibtisam   

loool it makes me laugh when people go on like he owes them something, an explanation, a position or anything else for that matter. Shame really that as Somalis we feel qof kast needs validation or permission. Why don’t he give us this, he gave his clan that yad yad ya. It is his prerogative what he wants to do with his money.

Strange how fast Riyaal supports forget the money he gave them, and all the money he gave when Riyaal was in power.

Ibti is shareholder :D

Norf...I don't know if Dahablshil has clannish dimension but one thing is sure on SOL-those who are defending it or attacking it seem motivated by regional origins.

Anyhow, it's pointless to complian Dahabshil if you are not doing anything about it. If you don't like it and feel so strongly about it-shut down its offices in your region but expect retaliatory actions.

That said, all Somali businessmen isku meel ku qayilaan and they don't give a cahoots about any region. Money is their God.

Ibtisam   

Che I wish :D Horta Iss*qa yuu ka yahey is the question? icon_razz.gif

Business is Business, it has no clan, it is money- some people dont get that at all. :confused:

^I have no idea-properly habar kuuleey or habar miina gana dheer. :D

Business is business-agreed and I like said, all Somali businessmen are in the same circles and are probably laughing at us.

I gotta Dahabshil is most reliable of the bunch. It deliver it to any tuulo and even chase geeljires grazing his camels. I used another another money transfer company while, I had to chase them around to make the money get delivered.

Ibtisam   

Looool @ even chase geeljires grazing his camels.

When I as in India, I found a little hindi corner shop with the Dahabshil sign!!! :D I was so happy to see it because I thought it was a Somali shop, only to run in and see more indians! Shid Dahabshil uu ii huungeey that day.

I agree, Somali Businessmen like all other normal business just want to make their money and go. I was reading on ther other thread, how Dahabshil wants to leave universal TV for clan reasons, but he can't because he needs them for advertising- err UniTV just want to be paid for the ads, they don't care his clan. Idoi*ts

^LoooooL

Dinka guy I know was telling about Dahabshil and other Somali businesses in the Jubba. Apparently, there's gold rush in the Jubba and other parts of the southern Sudan.But he said Somalis are running the place.

Ibtisam   

^^^I heard that as well!!! In fact I was reading somewhere that Dahabshil bank is in the process of being approved in Sudan & Dubia first, and they are appealing in SL again. It would be an interesting development considering Sudan's sitution haada.

BUT in other parts of Sudan, somalis are like the low of the lowest, beaten and held for ransom and all sorts.

The article is written by an individual who doesn't even acknowledge SL. "That part of Somalia"? Don't make this seem like it written by a Somalilander.

Somaliland.org wrote a lot of outrageous articles about the UDub party in the past. Siilanyo will be sh!tted on, so expect that as well.

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, the bank has been approved in SL ;)

Che, regions or no regions, dad bay kaga dhagtay Dhiigshiil baa sidee sameeyey iyo waxaa qolodaa u tuurey.