Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Secessionist excuses for the worst set back in their history..

Gediid   

Duke

In a nation bereft of comedians the closest we have to a comedian is a blind follower of a warlord.....

^^^Much has changed from our last meeting, defeated are the TFG enemies and now Mogadishu is being tamed.

On the other region nothing has changed, SSC is still part of Puntland while our secessionist kin haveagain shot themselves once again.

No recognition on the horrizon while the TFG is getting stronger and stronger, alhamdulilah.

Gediid   

^^This response you gave me reminds me of an old British comedy called Mind Your Language where there was this Chinese lady who carried with her a Mao's lil red book and for every occassion she would say one of Mao's many sayings....

Waar ninkan siyaasad baa lagu faley.waar Duke waxaan ula jeedey maxaa kugu cusub,you know family,work,life in general....Everything waa ok soo mahaa?

PS:

RedSea   

^Good God.

Didn't see this one.

Well, If I were Pland I wouldn't be laughing so hard today, Somaliland iyo Puntlad are side by side, and god forbid future clashes are possibility. So don't waste your eneryg on this for now.

RedSea   

Well whatever happened you won't agree with me even if it was the truth, so what is the point. Let us just wait and see.