Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Hambabarkii Burco iyo Hinaasa la kacii Hargeysa

Liibaan   

All Somalis from every corner of Somalia (South Somalia, Northwest Somalia, Southwest Somalia/NFD, Western Somalia, Awdal Somalia, and Central Somalia) are welcome in Puntland State of Somalia, of course somalidiid mafia are not welcome

I see you trying very hard to hijack the thread and change the topic, you can open a new thread for Puntland called Norf's hate for Puntland, it doesn't cost one cent

Kamaavi   

^ :D @ Norf's hate for Puntland,

Norfy I'll keep it( but on the screen of the pericardium, or at heart), but then have to quite participating politics of behavior, listening to mushy songs, arguing with online persona, chewing of qad, going around with the bad people , etc.

Allah ya salimak yaa walad. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Dalmar, I have no hate for PL however it is best to realise that nowhere in Somalia is perfect including Puntland by any means. Taa ogow uun when you're searching for SL news smile.gif

Dajiye, waa runtaa. Kan oo kale yaa la murmi jirey? :D

I'm out.

Liibaan   

Norf,

I post news from all parts of Somalia, not only northwest, see my other threads, on other hand, your hate for Puntland is well documented in this forum, very easy to notice, who was talking about Puntland or Piracy in this thread?