Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Hees Cusub Digniin Saado Cali warsame

Yaa loo digooyaa taloow? :D

And I see Cagamadhige -- who calls himself 'Cagta Xaaji' on Universaltv these days -- soo dhaweynaayo. Inay salaanta fiicneyd, since he acts like a true 'wadaad' these days on that tv kanaal.

Aaliyyah   

MMA she clearly says who she is referring to at the end of the clip...wax qarsan ma aha.

the lyrics...tried ma best...

dab nin xanbaarto dadka laynayaa tahay

dumarka iyo caruurtiyo duqaiyo aqoonyahan

aan u dirnaxaynoo

dabar goyanaya tahay

nin dalkisii hooyo dolar siistay baa tahay

duli ruux ku noolo

dariiq joogsata tahay

nin walaalki in uu dilo ku ducaystay baa tahay

duul so xajiyo oo diinta dhawrin baa tahay

duq la wada yaqaano

waxkastoo danteena ah nin ka diidan baa tahay

ninkaa diidan baa tahay

waxkastoo danteena nin ka diidan baa tahay

ninkaa diidan baa tahay

daneesto waa digniin digniin

danbiyada naga gasheen

dalkeena kaga gaystaa

dushina ka oogane

colaad lama daba socdee

qaranka duminta ka daa

colaad lama daba socdee

dadka lugooyada ka daa

daneesto wa digniin digniin

danbiyada naga gasheen

dalkeena kaga gaystaan

dusihina ka ogane

colaad lama daba socde

qaranka duminta ka daa

colaad lama daba socdee

dadka lugooyada ka daa

colaad lama daba socdee

dunida dhibta ka daa

salaam

Abtigiis   

Horta Alia ma Saado Cali inanteedaa mise eedo ayey u tahay. :D

Sado is a wonderful singer and a patriot. Maasha-allah!

But she should be careful in not overdoing the 'Libdhimaysid Laas-Caanood' bit. That was good one, but she risks being seen as a clanish at the end.

Saalax   

Abtigiis & Tusbax , I wonder if some of the people here who support saado ali now liked the former Landover song of the past, it was only until in the 1990's she was pressured to never speak the truth against the regime and her people again and just only attack somaliland, i wonder why she didn't make songs critising puntland and abdulahi yusuf when he bought thousands of ethiopian soldiers to somali soil in mogadishu?

Abtigiis   

I like her for being a believer in Somali unity. Her motives for being pro-unity are not for me to judge. But you have a valid point. She should have spoken against Abduallhi Yusuf. I think she sang for him instead.

Lately, she is getting becoming more of an activist for SSC. And that is why I am saying she needs to be careful.

NASSIR   

^Saado Ali has already proved her nationalist credentials and she doesn't need to be careful to speak out against the secessionist entity and its occupation of Sool's capital. It's moral duty for her.

But why does speaking out of the displacements, the killings, division, not to mention the humiliation that this clan-entity brings to the elders of the region pushes one into a public disrepute or tarnished reputation?

Isn't this calling for a silence and submission against the perpetuation of injustice and division?

Saalax   

A&T, of course she is an acitivist for SSC i understand if people said she is a SSC patriot but they shouldn't say somaliweyn patriot that is all lies sxb otherwise she would have speaked against Abdullahi yusuf and dozens of ethiopian troops invading and bombarding mogadishu, it seems she only cares about her clan and las anod now how is she somaliweyn supporter? that is the point people are missing.

A&T Sado is a wonderful singer and a patriot.

Saado has played big role for destroying Somali government back in 1990s. She incited violence thru her songs, Patriot is the last thing I would categorize her.

Aaliyyah   

^clearly you are ignoring the fact that the government she was opposing was dictatorship??..and that is not called inciting violence but rather speaking about injustice.

Which clearly shows that Sado's agenda transcends tribalism.

A & T anigu wadaniyad baan saado u arka mudana somali oo dhan tageeradeeda madaama ee nin la dulmiyay oo kasta ay u hadashay meshu kasoo jeedoba..

salaam

The dictatorship government that you speak of was way better then what we have today. I mean these SNM guys she is complaining about were qaxooti in Xarshin when aabo siyaad was in Xamar. If she was cheering them back then, why is she against them now? did she not know this was their agenda? bilcaantaan warkeeda i dhaafiya.

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

I like her for being a believer in Somali unity. Her motives for being pro-unity are not for me to judge. But you have a valid point. She should have spoken against Abduallhi Yusuf. I think she sang for him instead.

Lately, she is getting becoming more of an activist for SSC. And that is why I am saying she needs to be careful.

Abtigiis lately, you only read the Amharic papers.lol.

The above clip was an event of Galmudug regional and the song is towards current state of entire Somalis, nothing to do with SSC perticularly.

There is another event that she was invited to participate which is O^gadenia. So are all these activities for SSC??? There is only one song towards SSC - the Lipdimaysid Lascood which one may view as unity of Somalia not SSC issue. All other recent cativities of hers were towards either entire Somalia, Ali Samater, Oga, Galmudug etc..