Sign in to follow this  
Cumar

Bu'aale under Col. Barre Hiiraale's army

Wadaada-kusheeg ka beenbadan ma arag. Qaadisya & Shabeele beentooda waa la yaabay. Almeno Gedonet war aanan la hubin ma gelin meeshooda balse Duke-oow Caawa warka la iikeenay u malaynmayo war aay ku farxi doonaan Juuje iyo Muraad iwm. :D

Ciid Wanaagsan!

Gabbal   

Duke

It is interesting how AllPuntland reported what I was able gather over 8 hours ago. That Barre captured 8 teknikos during the fight and numerous others after the entity tried to retreat towards Jilib but could not because of the rain and the mud that formed as a result of it.

Also, my information about the two cars Barre lost match with that of AllPuntland's. The first car he lost, his personal car, took place early on when he fought by infantry with only that car as backup. Appearently the car hit a land mine and the other car became stuck in mud after Barre called in his teknikos during his retreat when it became appearent that the infantry was no match for the teknikos of the other group (the time when Abdulahi "Ejka" Warsame gave Shabelle and the others the thumps up to go with the story of their "victory"). If what I am told turns out to be true, what a defeat they suffered after that mis-thought "victory".

As Waagacusub said:

Dagaalka ka soconayo bu’aalo oo labada garab dhinac ka mida la soo weriyay inay si wayn ugu jabeen oo hubkii looga furtay

We will have to wait for verification however.