Sign in to follow this  
GLK Killuminati

Somalia: Son of Somaliland minister; Al-Shabaab commander

^^^Indeed, Siilanyu is the same man who coward for 10 years against Riiyale, he needs to keep his feet on the ground. As for this story its clear that one can not ignore Al Shabaab's leaders, as NGOONGE rightly stated "Clan is everything" and thus we know which clan Godane & Afghani belong to.. :D

Duushay ya naas duushay! Hada sida Ethiopia iyo Eritrea proxy war baanu wadna.

Lool@duushay, True duushay tanu wallee looool, Adeerayaalow maad naga daysaan proxy war-kan in between us koonfurians :D

^^^I dont think anyone cares for the old man, but no one wants to have the NW in any trouble and the association with terror is a big problem, dont you think?

Godane is a big problem, he has already bombed Hargaysa, is the head of an alternative and strong movement that will no doubt as this story highlights inspire the young and foolish to join him...

Originally posted by General Duke:

Godane is a big problem, he has already bombed Hargaysa,

I thought u said Hargeysa is behind them just 2 minutes ago ,,,,,,, :D

JB no need for the fake laugh adeer, this has you rattled.

You even posted the Ethiopian concerns regarding the old man, coupled with this news about a Ministers sons joining his clan kinsman Godane in Mogadishu is an interesting development that we must keep an eye on.

Yes Hargaysa was bombed, the old admin made allot of noise. To no avail, the new one seems to have a strategy of appeasement, which is troubing dont you think?

JB adeer you cannot ignore that it seems the new administration in Hargaysa has adopted a new policy of appeasement and made concessions to Al-Shabab.

This is very disturbing and will come back on them. The Silayno administration has to reverse this trend otherwise it will come back to haunt them dearly.

Will you all stop this silly news, of course Siilaanyo is not a terrorist, yes I say that again. Silaanyo is not a terrorist, he may be a ruthless man like Saddam but not a terrorist.

This link seems to be in parallel to that of George Bush linking Saddam Hussein to Al-qaeda because of their regime change agenda.

It seems Puntland is orchestrating a regime change in Hargeisa miyaa :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

You're contradicting yourself adeer ...... that is the reality.

I think you are scared of the truth Adeer. The fact of thr matter is there is a clear perception that Hargaysa has ilstarted a new policy of appeaement towards the ruthless Al Shabaab group led by natives of Hargaysa.

No we are not saying that Siilanyu himself is in touch with Godane and Co however it's fishy what's going on, don't you agree JB?

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

You're contradicting yourself adeer ...... that is the reality.

I think you are scared of the truth Adeer. The fact of thr matter is there is a clear perception that Hargaysa has ilstarted a new policy of appeaement towards the ruthless Al Shabaab group led by natives of Hargaysa.

You're speculating false rumor...

Its true that your leaders are all crooks, pirates and I have an UN security Council report to proof this upon request ( I deal with reality, no rumors) Real Talk.

A complete and utter failure these pirates can be :D