Sign in to follow this  
Timur

Ethnic Puntlander becomes first Somali to enter Minnesota Public office!

Stop the exaggeration lads, Timur has done or said nothing too sinister or controvertial here. Although, I admit it is a bit funny but not too bad as you all make it sound. Ethnic Puntlander or saying the man is from such clan is not a big deal, which is what he meant to say.

We have JB who posts every lander winning seat in the west, remember the guy from Sweden?

Perhaps another ethnic Puntlander will win seat soon in the coming local election, Bristol North, a safe seat on the card I run :D

Once again, congrats to Mr. Samatar.

Taleexi   

Xaaji : You would be surprised if I tell you he is my real uncle and his son, my cousin, visited me last week complaining about how much I critique PL admin's performance..... I told him I'm a stakeholder on this enterprise and have the right to offend and, offer where my enlightenment is needed.

Qandalawi: War ninyahow duriyadaa sidaa tidhi annaguna waa ka daba oranaynaa miyaa xaalku? Iyagaanuba rabnaa inaan qaranka Soomaaliya dib ugu soo dabaalo ee naga daaya ethnic this, ethnic that-ka........let us not be reactionary that is all I wanted to say.

^I know, you are right inneer, basle dheesha Somalia ayaa iska ah yaan lagaa badin, so if you look things from that angle, Timur nin fogaaday ma ahan.

By ethnic Puntlander he means those who are ethnicly from there and have ancesteral root to the 8 regions of Puntland, and non ethnic are those that came from Mogadishu or other regions of the country to live there. Markaa wax shidaayoo fog malahan.

Taleexi   

Waan garowsay hogatusaalayntaada. Timir-na nin fog ma aha balse xamaasaddii baa xambaaro la heshay, oo u yare been guurtay. Yaan la illaawin, ninkani wuxuu jaggada ku helay African-American platform'e. Koleyba waxay aniga igula quruxbadnayd in lagaga hadho nin Soomaali ah baa guulaystay, Illaahay amarkiis smile.gif