Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

SOMALIA WAS DESTINED TO FAIL...TWO OPPOSITE NATIONS WHO UNITED.

GAAROODI   

i think it was the invasion of ethiopia that was the catalyst for the collopes of somalia...and it still continues to fall, deeper and d eeper. with every new so called president trying to imitate the last one.

sad story!

juma-nne   

what an intelegent tread header; Two different nations joining together as a recipe for somalia failure I bet its just like belgium and Bangladesh joining together :rolleyes:

Taleexi   

What a contrast! Garoodi wanted us to believe. Certainly, clips have historical significance and may be an interest for poly sci class discussions however, they lack any substance and objectivity for Somali brethren reconciliations.

Taleexi   
Marx, Rest assured name calling has never altered my political principles in life, and this time around I've even become more Ruug caddaa, aan la loodin karin. In a nutshell, I wish you guys the best in your clan glorification in your cities but others in the north, who are not singing on the same lines of the song with you, MUST also have their way smile.gif

I have already discussed with you the issue of irredentism in Somaliland and Puntland. Rather than repeat myself all over again. let me reminder you... identity is not biological, it is constructed.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

I have already discussed with you the issue of irredentism in Somaliland and Puntland. Rather than repeat myself all over again. let me reminder you... identity is not biological, it is constructed.

It is indeed social construct but I want to construct my own identity without you, what is wrong with that Saaxiib, Mr. Gaaroodi you are a man without clothes on this. Moreover, you dont need to inject our discussion every now and then the PL entity, I'm talking about the northerners who are against your elusive ideology.