Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Daahir Riyaale Oo Degenaasho Magangelyo Siyaasadeed Ka Helay Dalka France

A_Khadar   

Hargeysa,(lasanod Online)- Madaxweynihii hore ee Maamulka labaxay Somaliland Daahir Riyaale Kaahin, ayaa maanta ka duulay magaalada Hargeysa.

Isagoo kusii jeeda dalka Fransiiska oo sida la sheegay uu u degi dooni si rasmi ah..

Riyaale ayaa intii uusan ka duulin garoonka Hargeysa warbaahinta u sheegay inuu maqnaan doono muddo bilo ah. safarkiisuna uu yahay mid caafimaad. wuxuuna ballan qaaday inuu soo laaban doono.

Warar lagu kasloonyahay ayaa sheegay in Riyaale uu degi doono dalkaasi France, kadib markii uu ka helay degenaasho magangelyo siyaasaded (political asylum).

Riyaale ayaa la sheegay inuu ku qanciyey dawladda Fransiiska in amaankiisu ku jiro khatar hadii uu sii joogo maamulka labaxay Somaliland. waxaana kala shaqeeyey codsigan shirkad Fransiis ah oo xidhiidh hoose la lahayd Riyaale intii uu xukunka hayey.

Hore ayaa waxaa soo baxay warar sheegaya in Riyaale dalkaas France ka iibsaday guri weyn oo Villa ah. isagoo hadda si toos ah ugu degi doonaa gurigaas.

Riyaale ayaa markii uu dhoofayey shacabka ka codsaday in lala shaqeeyo madaxweynaha iyo maamulka cusub.

Wariye: Farah D. Jama

admin@lasanod.com

Xafiiska Wararka Lasanod Online. Hargeysa, Somalia

Saalax   

He already had a french passport, and a couple of houses in france, there is no need for him to seek political asylum, his in dubai at the moment with his family.

mielmi   

A KHADAR

YOU ARE NOT WORTH BEING RESPONDED TO...........THE SUCCESS OF SOMALILAND IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE I KNOW!!!!!!.......BUT THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT EXCEPT TO WRITE RUBBISH ON SOL.

A_Khadar   

^^ ooh Yeah he has a french passport.. That is news to me... You funny explain why he was your president if he has another passport.. Stop shooting your own foot.

^ mielmi

You already responded, but you need to understand that aint wrote this.

mielmi   

A KHADAR

I KNOW YOU ARE SO BITTER ABOUT THE FACT YOU ARE NOT FROM A CERTAIN POWERFUL CLAN THAT RULES SOMALILAND........THE IS NO CURE FOR INFERIORITY COMPLEX......GOD HELP YOU!!!!

mielmi   

LIBAAHE

ITS ALWAYS A PLEASURE READING YOUR BLOGS!!!!!!...........BROTHER I JUST CAME BACK FROM SOMALILAND ALMOST A WEEK AND HALF AGO FOR THE FIRST TIME, BUT DID NOT HAVE THE PLEASURE OF VISITING CEERIGAABO........I FROM SAAXIL REGION BUT I WAS BORN IN HAMAR. CAN YOU TELL ME A LITTLE BIT ABOUT CEERIGAABO PLEASE INA ADEER?

A_Khadar   

Libaahe,

If S/L is a legitimate nation, a foreigner (as you claimed Riyale is already French citizen) wouldn’t be their president in the first place. Nothing much to argue about it as this was a simple project to profit and Riyaale did at his best to accumulate as much possible. Now he is moving to West to enjoy while you can't face the facts that s/l is NOT a country

About Xaglatoosiye, you are comparing the incomparables. SSC never claimed as a separate nation from Somalia rather directly under the TFG, but he is a leader of that organization/entity.

mielmi   

A KHADAR

I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE JOBLESS DIASPORA WHO SIT IN COFFEE SHOPS ALL DAY LONG AND TALK ABOUT QABIIL HUH? PITIFUL INDEED...

mielmi   

LIBAAHE

ANYBODY CAN LOOK IT UP ON WIKIPEDIA!!!!!!!!!!.......I MEANT THE REAL INSIDE INFO THAT ONLY A PERSON FROM CERIGAABO CAN KNOW. WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE CITY POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY?

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Stuff and nonsense at their worst, indeed...

But, then, again, I suppose that is the last
"flimsy clutches" in which some are desperately trying to grasp it in here. After all he is the man who made the "political bravado" of others, in which some "Diaspora-based-clannish-clique" used to warm themselves up with in most nights as nothing but a laughable hot-air, indeed. Particularly, ever since he has
"secured"
that city of
Las-Anod
for Somaliland's side of the political divide during the time of his political watch, indeed.

Consequently, it's all understandable if those who he has politically bested them in a broad daylight may not have a "decent word" of any kind to say about him and his political plans in retirement, indeed. For that is, essentially, a given under the "wretched circumstances" in which he has reduced them, politically, at the moment, indeed...
;)

Regards,

Oodweyne.

Enough said..