Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Somali PM arrives in capital-PICS

Baashi   

^The politics is for heavy hitters. I suggest you to seek company with naago-shaneeye crowd down under -- ya know where :D Not that we don't mind having dhuubo in our midst :D It is just awoowe thinks that you do more good sticking to marwo you really are than shouting and shreaking in fadhi-ku-dirrir world. Bun intended :D

Blue-Brown-Red-Pink Faarax what's it that got stuck in your throat :D ?

Originally posted by Baashi:

Blue-Brown-Red-Pink Faarax what's it that got stuck in your throat
:D
?

Adeer,nothing stuck, just having a hard time swallowing those really pregnant words! :D

L0L. Oo abbaar iyo gaajaa jirto maxa loo lahaa? Sowtan islaamahan is qaadi la'

L0L,waxaan maqli jiray,cadiin la lasocon waa smile.gif

Baashi   

No pregnant words there. Just another version of popular motto at Waa Siday Tahay media desk. Awoowe we call things by their right names. If its is spade WST doesn not shy away calling spade a spade.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

lool, Bashi.

The new PM must be given a chance, by everyone. He has so far articulated a new message of dialogue with everyone and at any place.

In contrast to the messages the TFG president is sending out. Who is speaking for the TFG Nuur Caade or the recovering Yeey ?

^^^Yey will always have the last word. Remmeber Nur Cade owes his political existance to Yey.

However in this case the President was wrong to make those remarks. The governemnt must speak with the armed groups.

Juje   

Remmeber Nur Cade owes his political existance to Yey.

That is news, I didn't know that. So Nuur Caade literally is a humble servant?

Juje   

^^^Even Yusuf is a humble servant of the nation. Thus as usual you have no point.

No, cause Yeey does not owe Nuur Caade his political existance - since it is vice versa, according to you, it is the PM who is humble servant to Yeey. Now stop changing your mind and be brave to your words.

^^^lool. Adeer why do you care, Yusuf, Cade, Madobe should all be the same to you right?

Are they not all TFG, which destroyed your warlords, crushed your clan courts and brought ina Yey to Villa Somalia?

Pardon me, I think you need to find yourself, because unlike the Duke you are flip-flopping from Geedi to now Nur Cade.

Juje   

^^

War maka aad gabeyga iyo buranburka isku dari jirtey. It is simply : Nuuer Caade owes his political existance to Yeey - thus the latter has the last words - making the former utterly irrelevant. No one is talking about the TFG,maddobe,nation or anything else.

You made that remark do you still agree or do you want to change it?

^^Adeer are you still trying to comprehend my words. Nur Cade like the previous PM owe their positions not to elections, or the parliment but becuase they were selected by the President, is that difficult for you to understand? :D

Also in terms of power, its the President who has the executive power, like in France. ;)

Thus Cade is not irrelevent he is the firts minister, but never the less he is not the President of Somalia.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Baashi:

^The politics is for heavy hitters. I suggest you to seek company with
naago-shaneeye
crowd down under -- ya know where
Not that we don't mind having
dhuubo
in our midst
It is just awoowe thinks that you do more good sticking to
marwo
you really are than shouting and shreaking in
fadhi-ku-dirrir
world. Bun intended

I don't even think this xaar-ku-dirir is that deep. Waxba marwo lahaynin, I'm here to stay. All I did was open my mouth in complete agreement :D with my boy FB, and you are on me like maxaa kaa galay, what gives? If it wasn't for the love my Awoowe [whom I've come to adore and respect greatly] has for you, I'd get really, really shrieky :D and go in for the kill...! Laakin waa ka qaleeyay, because waayo awoowgey baad meel dheer ooga taal. ;)

Anyways, your conclusion being that a marwo is less capable than *you* Tarzan[ :D ] and/or can't handle this joint is faulty logic and just out-and-out ludicrous. You, my dear, may want to consider on goin for a change of scenery, pay the group down under a visit, be the sixth, even if it's for a half day. Ahhh! couldn't resist [sorry Awoowe :D ]