Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Prospect of War: Kismayo peace deal about to collapse

Emperor   

^Sorry sxb you miss understood I did typo I have just corrected it re-read it again and you will see that I meant to say Afgaduud is not part of the Maamul but Just Askari who takes orders from the Maamul and he's not the person demanding the disarmament but the leaders of the region... He's just a commander of the TFG but you whole lot are turning him into big man and thus create nonesensical excuses..

What say you now?

Emperor   

^Then why not dig in and answer my q's from my two previuos posts...

Again you contradict yourself, from this:

Why would the governor refuse to come to the city when asked by the Interior Minister of the transitional government

To this:

Sxb, reer Puntland are looking for something and I am afraid it is that they will get.

I thought the governer was not a Puntlander, is he? lol

May be you can come back and use the greater clan as an excuse, at least that would make sense...

Abti, Horn those old days you used to brag about Morgan is finished .Kismayo is know under the control of the TFG ;) Like Emperor said Col Afgaduud is just a (commander) I can't agree with him more!!

What is the issue know, if the governor of the city said I will not be going back to the city unless disarment takes place.

Clan war is not good for any one.

Somali waxeey tiraahdaa Dabka sida lugu shido waa fudud tahay sida lagu damiyo se baa adag.