Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Somalia's D President is interviewed

Peacenow   

Q: Have you been ousted?

I was in the country when the Ethiopian troops came in. They were very good to me. They did not attack my people. In fact they said, "This is the president." They kicked [out] other people who were causing a problem. Up to now, my cabinet is working, our office is working. I went to the United States to find out what is going on.

Really, they should be more sophisticated in their choice of words, when they talk to the world press. The brief should be learned by heart and he should more statement like language, since he claims he is president. Some of these people, they often talk like they have never been inside a school. Similar to like these tfg people who are often interviewed. Who betray their thug comedy manner for all the world to see. They remind me of that clown the Iraqi Minister of Information. Really we don't need any more embrassment like this.

What must one think, when they read that and then they are told this is the 'President of Somalia'. The situation is grave.

A.J.   

Lol, this dude is funny.

Still, he has the same kind of legitimacy as cabdulahi yusuf and his TFG goons---> none