Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kudayo Puntland: Now that's how you handle Al Shabaab

Haatu   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by Haatu:

Mr.Somalia that would just create public anger as that is unislamic.

Really? You think...
:D

Sorry, but I am one of those people who don't think it "unIslamic" to
kill a chicken in order to scare the monkeys
, if you get my drift!- I for one, recognize that ONLY a harsh punitive form of justice, will keep other would-be ATAMites from embarking upon similar misadventures in the future and prevent them from daring to take advantage of the general indifference --to the detriment the state-- that most Puntlanders seem to have towards local troublemakers.

I believe, ONLY when draconian legal measures are firmly planted in Puntland, will the enemies of our state finally grasp that Puntland means business when it comes to fully ensuring the safety and security of its citizens.
I'm not talking about killing him. Rather your suggestion of parading his dead body.

POLANYI

yes it is slamic to attack him, since he accustomed to bomb, threaten and kill at every were that his hand could reach even in the mosques the community of (QARYATAN KAANAT AAMINATAN MUTMAINNATAN YA"TIIHAA RIZQUHAA RAQHADAN MIN KULLI MAKAAN) walam takfur bi ancumiLLAAH.

Originally posted by Polanyi:

^^ sO It's "islamic to attack him and his followers; but, errrrm, it's unislamic to to parade his body?

Dear lad, Al Shabaab will be defeated and you will no doubt find other hero's to follow, so dont worry...

Haatu   

Originally posted by Polanyi:

^^ sO It's "islamic to attack him and his followers; but, errrrm, it's unislamic to to parade his body?

It's their problem wether they kill him or not but what I know for sure is that it is unislamic to parade his dead body.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:Originally posted by Polanyi:

Dear lad, Al Shabaab will be defeated and you will no doubt find other hero's to follow, so dont worry...
Clan worshiper,the question wasn't directed at you so relax your breasts. Secondly, puntland isn't fighting alshabab, however much you lie to yourself.

^^^lol. Your fasting I guess? But anyhow I am just being stright with you, Al Shabaab will be relagated to the dustbin of history, and Puntland will stand. Now dont get angry lad.

^^^Lol. If you believe your own nonsense, then why are you in this thread? Also I have always enjoyed your comments, you seem like a bright lad, a little naive but bright..

Haatu   

Why did you change your name. Sharna'arke Holmes sounded cool. Did it have something to do with what Tuujiye said? :D

Polanyi   

DUke, MAN, i asked a question to Haatu and he answered it fairly. End of discussion. You, on the other hand, are threatening to crush a group which isn't even part of the fighting. If you want to play mystic meg, fine, but some of us are not interested in your never-ending hawkish predictions.

hatu, no.