Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Kulimey has been in power for how long...

They wanted a change....

They said change will come...

What have we seen so far? What is their security strategy? Its only been couple of months and this President is looking like an utter failure.

Good job to the Finance Minister, I'll give him a credit.

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Mr. Pirateland adigu maxa ka galay siidu xisbi ka miid ah somaliland uu qoro lol? mind your business.

Now this is rich..look how fast this worthless lackey came to the rescue of his fellow marfashlander. :D

Hey Libaahe, if you want to do the kid a favor, teach him how to spell Af-Soomaali correctly. I know I have poked fun at AO's abundant insentience and lack of comprehension of most things basic, but for God's sake, help a brother out, and repair his ignorance of the basics of the art of putting the proper letters in Somali words, if you can! :D

Saalax   

Irrelevant Pirate alot of people in SOL make mistakes in the somali writting however this is not the first time i have seen you following around AO alot and throwing provoking personal attacks like "doqonyahow" if your intention was to correct him you could just have said the spelling is wrong instead of taking jibes and making personal attacks against a fellow SOL Nomad for making a mistake in the title.

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Irrelevant Pirate alot of people in SOL make mistakes in the somali writting however this is not the first time i have seen you following around AO alot and throwing provoking personal attacks like "doqonyahow" if your intention was to correct him you could just have said the spelling is wrong instead of taking jibes and making personal attacks against a fellow SOL Nomad for making a mistake in the title.

^

:D:D

Didn't you get the memo when you first signed up on SOL that AO is my little punching bag on this forum? I could have sworn the admin usually sends one out to every new nomad-- but in any-case; from henceforth be informed: Unless of course, you're volunteering your hind to take up his place? I assure you, o ye repugnant one, next time you try to put your nose where it does not belong-- in this case between my textual spear and my virtual prey, AO-- you will suffer the consequences of my wrath.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^ if it isn't our ...qash friend. What is that blue flag worth to you?
smile.gif

AO, buddy...

Why can't you inform that dullard to stop treating you like a damsel in distress and tell him that you are more than capable in holding your own against Mr.Somalia in here? :D

How can you let him get away with insinuating remarks that you are soft and must be protected from the big bad pirate? This conduct is very unbecoming in a man of your age and stature, AO! So set this fart straight, before I do the honors. :D