Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Faysal Ali Warabe: Enemy Of Puntland

Cowke   

FAYSAL CALI WARAABE: “Sheekh Shariif iyo Xasan Daahir Aweys waxaan leeyahay caqli keena dadka dhimanayaa waa dadkiiniiye”

Hoggaamiyaha Xisbiga Mucaaridka ah ee UCID ee Somaliland- Feysal Cali Waraabe

Arbaco, 30 September 2009 (HOL): Guddoomiyaha Xisbiga Mucaaradka ah ee UCID Eng. Faysal Cali Waraabe ayaa baaq u diray Madaxweynaha Dawladda Soomaaliya Shariif Sh. Axmed iyo Guddoomiyaha Kooxda Xisbul-Islaam Xasan Daahir Aweys. Waxaanu sheegay in ay iyagu Xisbi ahaan haddii ay talada dalka qabtaan ay ku xukumi doonaan Shareecada Islaamka.

Guddoomiyaha Xisbiga UCID Eng. Faysal Cali Waraabe ayaa Waraysi dheer oo uu shalay siiyay Shabakadda Wararka ee Hiiraan Online, kaga hadlay arrimo ay ka mid yihiin xaaladda Siyaasadeed ee ka taagan Soomaaliya. Waxaanu sheegay in iyagu Xisbi ahaan ay xoojin doonaan ku-dhaqanka Shareecada Islaamka ee Somaliland.

“Waxaanu doonaynaa in aanu xoojino Shareecada Islaamka, waayo Hoggaamiyuhu waa in uu noqdaa Amiirka Muslimiinta, mana kala baxayaan labadaasi. Cidda tidhaahda kala saara, waa cid kufrinimo inoo horseedaysa. Markaa waxaanu doonaynaa in Kitaabka Ilaahay soo dejiyay iyo Sunnaha Rasuulka (CSW) dalkan lagu xukumo, laakiin, taa macnaheedu maaha Kiristankaan dilayaa oo waan is-qarxinayaa. Diinta Islaamku waa tii u dambaysay ee Diimaha, waxay soo jiidataa dadka kale. waayo, waa in qofka aan Diintaada haysan ay soo jiidataa. Laakiin, waan is-qarxinayaa oo Janno ayaan tegayaa Diinta Islaamku ma sheegayso.” Ayuu yidhi Guddoomiyaha UCID.

Eng. Faysal Cali Waraabe wuxuu ka hadlay Xaaladda Siyaasadeed ee Soomaaliya waqtigan ku sugan tahay. Waxaanu baaq u jeediyay dhinacyada Dagaalku dhex marayo. “Soomaalidu maanta waa Umadda ugu liidata Afrika oo ah tii la doonayay inay noqoto ta ugu hormarsan Dunida oo ah mid isku Af ah, isku Diin ah iyo dhaqan ah. Dal laguma dhisi karo isku Af baynu nahay ee waxa lagu dhisaa isku aragti baynu nahay..Walaalahayo (Soomaaliya) maaha maanta inay is-dilaan oo ay isku dilaan Diin, waayo dhammaantood waa Muslim. Maaha inay isu-soo-kaxaystaan Afrikaan, maaha in Qaramada Midoobay tidhaahdo midna waxaan u ogolahay Kitaabka, midna uma ogoli ama uu Axmed Walad Cabdallah (Ergayga Qaramada Midoobay ee Soomaaliya) uu dawlad u dhiso, balse waa inay iyagu Dawlad dhistaan oo ay is-ogolaadaan oo ay halka hoose ka soo dhisaan oo Beeshan ugu ballaadhan ee Banaadir degaa ay la yimaadaan Caqli oo ay Beelaha kalena ajandihii ay ula tegi lahaayeen keenaan.” Ayuu yidhi Guddoomiyaha UCID, waxaanu intaa ku daray oo uu yidhi, “Laakiin, maalinba nin baa la odhanayaa dushaa lagaa saaraya oo Anigaa Kitaab wata oo kugu xukumaya. Midda kale, sawtii Beesha Caalamku diidaysay (Xukunka Kitaaabka) maalintii ay (Maxaakiimtu) 6-da bilood haysteen ee ay Nabadda dhaliyeen.”

Guddoomiyaha UCID wuxuu si gaar ah baaq ugu diray Guddoomiyaha Kooxda Xisbul-Islaam Xasan Daahir Aweys iyo Madaxweynaha Dawladda Soomaaliya Shariif Sh. Axmed. “Waxa weeye, Caqli keena oo Daahir Aweys iyo Sheekh Shariif laba Nin oo Dagaal soo wada galay weeye oo isku Beel ah, maantana cidda dhimanaysaa waa dadkoodii. Kuwa Somaliland sheeganaya ee Wasiirada u ah cidi kama dhimato, ka Ra’iisal-Wasaa raha ah (C.C.Cali Sharma’arke) ee Boosaaso ka yimi cidi kama dhimato..dadka maanta qaxay ee Biyaha la siinayo ee Adduunyadu ku qaylinayso waa dadkoodii. Maxaa keenay in Wasiir dadkiisu nabad yahay oo uu Shidaal qodanayo aad dadkaaga ugu laynaysaa. Waxaan leeyahay Sh. Shariif iska ilow Dawladda oo iska dhig oo la shir Dadkaaga. Waayo, Kitaabka Ilaahay iyo Sunnaha Rasuulku waa mid kaliya..Iyada oo aanay Soomaaliya wax noqon ayay Somaliland u hanqal-taagayaan. 221; Ayuu yidhi Faysal, waxaanu intaa raaciayy oo uu yidhi, “Waxaan leeyahay, haddii ay Soomaalinimadu dhab idinka tahay heshiiya. Laakiin, iyaga oo Xaafad-Xaafad isku dilaya in ay Magacii Soomaali wataan waa ayaan-darro oo Magacii Soomaali ayay baabiiyeen. Waxaan ugu baaqayaa inay Dhiigga daadanaya iska joojiyaan oo ay iska saaraan ka leh Mujaahid baan ahay iyo Afrikaanba oo danihiina u heshiiya oo arrimihiina dhammaysta. Dadkiinana ka daaya hoogga iyo ba’a.”

Barkhad M. Kaariye Hiiraan Online

barqad@hiiraan.com

Hargeisa, Somaliland

Cowke   

This is not the first time that Warabe has taken a cheap-shot at people of Puntland and he is being monitored very closely and his anti puntland agenda.

Ps: Mr.Warabe piece of advice watch your mouth or else we will expose your history and what you are all about to the somali people.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I thought last time you were supporting him saying he praised Bugland ,,,,,,
:D

Actually, hadaad si kale u eegto, he is praising Puntland again albeit indirectly. :D

Cowke   

Mr.Somalia, the problem is he wants to add more problems to the already existing problems in the tfg. This man is an enemy to somalis and if you read about his track-record you will see that.

Hamar are not dumb people and know that in their time of need and in their time of peace, brother puntland has never left their side. Unlike mr.waraabe who actually enjoys more trouble in hamar for the people, where-as the people of punt are trying to sit down and solve the problem as responsible stakeholder among the somali people.

Remember just remember its better having a brother that sticks by you through thin and thick rather then a brother who only sticks by you when times are good and leaves you for dead when times are bad. The people who leave you to die on the streets is the people of hargeisa, the people of puntland will not.

^^^

I don't understand see how you read in the above article that he wants more problems for M Society-- when in fact; on the contrary, he is trying to cajole them to unite for peace because it is their people who are suffering the most in this conflict in Xamar.

I believe Waraabe is simply trying to reconcile the anarchists in the south, and we should commend him for his efforts.

Paragon   

^Cawke, the people of Hargeisa are innocent. Please don't implicate them for what one loud mouth says.

Still saas oy tahay, Waraabe been ma sheegin, masaakiinta dhimaneysa kolkeey Sharif iyo X. Aweys hardamaan waa reer Muqdishu - waa dadkoodii. Waa runtoo qayaxan.

Cowke   

Jamaal but why is he bringing puntland into the situation as to cause problems between mogadishu and garowe? He wants the people of mogadishu to kick the non hamar people out and to form their own national government and therefore he knows then hargeisa stands a better chance of getting the government it's separation, but as long as people of puntland are there he knows that will never happen. This is his agenda if you haven't noticed, and go back to the same old-ways of no tfg. He wants to hargeisa and hamar ppl to sit down and talk like the usc and snm did and divide a known tribe of somalia into 3 borders of ethiopia, somalia, somaliland and to make them minority in each border and voiceless. We as puntland will never tolerate this to occur because this is not the interest of the nation but clan interest.

We can not have national government with 1 tribe, whether we want to accept that or not is up to you.

PS: Jamaal this guy wuxuu ba yahay siyasi hargeisa kamid ah, iyo niin siyasi ah sidaas u hadlo maxaa ka sugeysa dadka hostis yimado? This man is huge enemy to the people of puntland and everyone in hargeisa knows it but they allow him to get away with it therefore they must be blamed also. And like i said this is not the first time he has used such tone, nor will it be the last.

Cowke   

Mr. Somalia, no i am not paranoid i just am cautious and know enemies when i see them or hear them.

Like i said that particular individual is not friend of the somali people and never has been.

^^

Regardless of all the rhetoric bullsh1t he is always spouting; you are giving way too much credit than he deserves. You should not let that lowlife get to you-- he is unimportant.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Cowke:

This is not the first time that Warabe has taken a cheap-shot at people of Puntland and he is being monitored very closely and his anti puntland agenda.

Ps: Mr.Warabe piece of advice watch your mouth or else we will expose your history and what you are all about to the somali people.

I did not know Mr. Warabe is a member of SOL :eek: I wanted to send him a message too. redface.gif

Paragon   

Cawke, have you ever met Waraabe in person? I did and I heard him go about the 'f-qashta this and f-qashta that' and that brought a smile to my lips. He didn't know who I was. Later he asked his clique who I and my cousin were. It was a funny encounter, 'cos we simply chuckled. smile.gif

It's nothing person just politics, Cawke. most folks think better than that.

Cowke   

Originally posted by Jamaal11:

Cawke, have you ever met Waraabe in person? I did and I heard him go about the 'f-qashta this and f-qashta that' and that brought a smile to my lips. He didn't know who I was. Later he asked his clique who I and my cousin were. It was a funny encounter, 'cos we simply chuckled.
smile.gif

It's nothing person just politics, Cawke. most folks think better than that.

Lol, you shouldn't let anyone joke around with your ancestor. The great man buried in haylaan shouldn't enter into political debates and jokes.

While they were worshipping cows and stuff as is shown in las geel, the old man buried in haylaan was teaching them islam and giving them a culture of decency.

All the sultanates of somalia were 1 group of people. Notice when the colonizers came they never noted any sultantes in the south of somaliya nor in the north-west. But they noted The Mad Mullah and The Dervish. The Two eastern sultantes of makhir and puntland.

Infact way before the colonizers came. Only adal empire was mentioned. It is great debate on who owned adal empire as you aware some say ahmed gurey was foreigner, some say he is from the oday in haylan.

I suspect he was from the oday in haylan because his army consisted mainly of those people, i would doubt that if he was another clan that we would support him in such great numbers.

Sxb all the great history of somalis is with 1 people of somaliya and that is why they all hate the old man buried in haylan.

Ps: It is funny ppl say oh show some mercy to the hargeisa ppl, they were victims and were genocided and made into a minority by siyad barre.

Well sorry but you don't need to be civil with uncivilized animals, If they wanna start bad mouthing slang it out with them, if they want respect they need to show it first themselves. Naxarista badan kuma ficno awoowe, thats just a bit of brotherly advice.