Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Hoggaanka SSC Oo Casuumado Ka Helay DFKS, Itoobiya Iyo Dalka Jabuuti

Liibaan   

if wishes were horses beggars would ride and Somalidiid-land could become an independent country, However the reality is Somalidiid-land or SNM is just clan faction led by 80 years old Criminal Warlord Siilaanyo

Ex- Siyaad Spy Riyaale and Edna Adan Said 2003 was the year of recognition, 20 years of lies, failure, and empty dreams!

i would be careful saxib what you say because, your so called "somalidid-land" controls your little non-important village of las canod and if we are nothing, what does that make you?

I hope SSC get a casuumad from the white house itself...because when all this garbage is shown for what it is, the reality..for those who can see reality...is that the same from that flys over Borama flys over Erigavo and Eastern sanag, the same one flies over las canod.

So ..like they say talk is cheap saxib, you have been talking garbage for the past 18 years. If you can stop me then stop me, if not then join the ranks and move over.

because i know you cant stop me.

WITH OR WITHOUT RECOGNITION..DO YOU THINK SSC..BUTTLAND ARE EQUAL WITH SOMALILAND.

The country that unified the somali states in 1960...if i want anything in Somalia i can get it, the world is ready to give it me, but i have chosen seperation over taking over all.

SO BE GRATEFUL, BUT DONT BE DECIEVED, IF I WANT IT I CAN HAVE SOMALIA AS WELL, ALONG WITH YOUR LITTLE USELESS VILLAGES.