Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Will Puntland accept the new PM????

WILL THEY OR WILL THEY NOT?? SURELY SOME PUNTLANDERS WILL SWITCH ELIGIONS AND WILL NOW SUPPORT ALSHABAAB. :D

NOW WE WILL SEE DUKEY AND CO DIFFENDING THE YOUTH. :D

NASSIR   

The break-away states' self-serving, clannish leaders might not back him up, but it won't harm the policies of the Government.

At least I can assure you the premier has or will have the full support of the unionist regions of Northern Somalia like SOOL, SANAAG, HAYLAN, and AYN, and Western BARI.

Congratz to the new premier.

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Well they have no other choice

What better choice they should have it?? The marfishland??? Spare me oday.. The mentioned states, towns are always and will be always supportive to the union and the greater Somalia no matter who sits on the hot seat unlike you emotional clan flag raisers.. I am sure if Sharif were ought to select one from you enclave, you will dance differently by now..God maxaad afka iska furataa..

The question is not whether Puntland will accept or not, because Puntland did not have the responsibility to select/choose the PM but Shariif Ahmed did, thus Puntland as an autonomous state will not have direct responsiblity to offer unconditional support.

The real question is how much support/influence can Shariif Ahmed or his select PM generate from the state of Puntland. Surely, if these top TFG leaders come to good terms with the top Puntland officials that would be good for both, and Somalia.

Moonlight, I am more supportive today of the Sharif government then yesterday, for I know this PM, I did not know Goonjeex :D

To the Attam supporter, do tell us the favor Sharif Ahmed did you today?

You seem rather excited for no reason.

Originally posted by A_Khadar:

quote:Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Well they have no other choice

What better choice they should have it?? The marfishland??? Spare me oday.. The mentioned states, towns are always and will be always supportive to the union and the greater Somalia no matter who sits on the hot seat unlike you emotional clan flag raisers.. I am sure if Sharif were ought to select one from you enclave, you will dance differently by now..God maxaad afka iska furataa..
sxb i don't really care about who sharif picks , but it seems that you are disappointed You wanted that reer buhoodle chick to be named well to bad son, try next time, i am happy for the koonfurians and their new pm Runti :D

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

WILL THEY OR WILL THEY NOT?? SURELY SOME PUNTLANDERS WILL SWITCH ELIGIONS AND WILL NOW SUPPORT ALSHABAAB.
:D

NOW WE WILL SEE DUKEY AND CO DIFFENDING THE YOUTH.
:D

Ilaahow caqliga hana tirin. Instead of encouraging all Somalis to support the man (God he needs that), you turn this into political scorepointing. N we wonder why Somalia is in mess.

Ilaahow caqliga hana tirin. Instead of encouraging all Somalis to support the man (God he needs that), you turn this into political scorepointing. N we wonder why Somalia is in mess.

Che did you support Geedi or Sharmaake? or were you in bed with the youth???

Jacpher   

^The man tried to enlighten you to look at the big picture and all you do is come back with more personal attack. Pathetic.

Moonlight-I haven't supported Geedi or Sharma'arke simply cuz the "parachuted" governments have consistently failed Somalia. N things got worse with the invasion and now is not any different.

I do support AS regardless who's running it (Ceyrow AUN, Godone or Roobow)but my point is you are indulging in petty quarrels instead of supporting and encouraging others to help an institution (TFG)you believe in. I'm assuming you do support TFG.

I mean honestly, do you gain by making Puntlanders your "enemy" or mocking them?

I do support AS but my point is you are indulging in petty quarrels instead of supporting and encouraging others to help an institution (TFG)you believe in. I'm assumming you do TFG.

LAGANA JECLI, LUGTANA JECLI

YOU SUPPORT AS AND YOU SUPPORT THE NEW PM, PATHETIC.