Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Riyale Kahin using people's money to build homes abroad

RedSea   

folks,I have no problem with him building home,but where to build it is my question.

He is the president,if he wants to retire,he could have built his home in Awdal or anywhere in Somaliland rather abroad,that is where I have issues with him.

Jacpher   

Maxaa kaaga shan & toban ah :D

His retirement spot is a private matter. It’s neither your preference not that of his constituency. It’s HIS preference and only his choice to retire wherever he wishes. Your argument is out of line unless Riyaale signed a contract under oath to retire where YOU want him to retire. If there's a breached contract, you can sue him at your local clan degmo courthouse.

Jacpher   

Serenity, all people want is their share of the pie. Is that too much to ask? :D

I don't think that's a bunch of whatever you wrote.

RedSea   

^mr.Jimcaale,I think you don't understand buddy,if you are a President of country,that is not how you should role .If he goes to Egypt and sits there when he is no longer a president,that would be like fliping the middle finger to the folks which he used their money to "serve".

it Doesnt make anysense at all if he 'retired' somewhere else outside of Somali peninsula,not that I care less about his presence,in fact,i rather have him walk out today,but the reason I am after him is that he is overpaid SOB.

Xaruuri   

Gentlemen:

This is an irony to say the least. Rayaale is not only a corrupt leader and a thief, but is an autocratic ruler who surrounded himself with dubious characters who are recycled like him from the previous regime. Rayaale is paid more than any head of state of any nation recognized or otherwise in the world. It is reported that he has a budget of over $500,000.00 out of a total national budget of less than $25 million. Furthermore he has his hands on every item of the national budget and treasury. The guy acts and behaves like the Arab monarchs of the Middle East who own their nations wealth. The sad thing is as long as he continues to utter and parrot that famous phrase “Somaliland has withdrawn from the Union” he knows he is safe and can continue to pillage the national treasury. For him the presidency is a lucrative business. He has businesses and mansions not only in Cairo but Dubai, Djibouti and South Africa to mention a few. It is beyond me why our people tolerate such characters and entrust and reward them with leadership positions. Probably that is the kind of leadership we deserve.

NGONGE   

Before accusing him of stealing people's money, do you have a record (or even an idea) of how much he gets paid per year?

He's probably stealing money. He probably eats children. He's probably the best president in the world. But unless we have solid proof it all really remains a case of waxa-la-yedhi! Don't fall into that foolish habit, saaxib.

riyale-home2.jpg

Are you sure this the house that Madaxweyne Rayaale will retire in? The president deserves a better looking mansion. icon_razz.gif

ps

Is it my eyes or was the picture taken in 1995?

RedSea   

Ngonge, this isn't waxaa layidhi,it's proven fact,it's has been reported quite few times before,even sure that it was reported here before.So the fact that he's overpaid isn't even is dispute,it's sure thing.

It's also evident that this man has done nothing for the region since he first took over,you may go around and ask the opinion of pretty every Somalilander about this man,I am sure their opinions wouldn't be favority Riyale Kahin,for what he has earned in their sight.

Suldaanka,well,whether the picture was taken 11 years back or not,doesn't cover up the fact that he bought a home in Cairo.However,I am not sure that is his house or just a random picture which was on file for the website 'Somaliland Today.net' or not,but it's sure thing that he did build a home in Cairo.

I could careless if he leaves Somaliland today,because actually that would work everyone' favor,however,it would come after years of misusing what was given to him.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Maxaa kaaga shan & toban ah
:D

His retirement spot is a private matter. It’s neither your preference not that of his constituency. It’s HIS preference and only his choice to retire wherever he wishes. Your argument is out of line unless Riyaale signed a contract under oath to retire where YOU want him to retire. If there's a breached contract, you can sue him at your local clan degmo courthouse.

Are you still in Mogadishu with clan courts, or in Hargeysa

whether its sland, pland or somalia, all our rulers are currently former siyad bare thugs! no doubt!

so if they steal, kill under the name of a states men or religious leaders why we all surprised...! they r the same wolves in different clothing! thats all!! :(