Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SANAAG: Gen Ilkajiir momentus visit to the heart of SANAAG continues : PICS

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

^Adeer, I don't know where your rankling of the Beel's name emanates from , but this whole events is to facilitate open dialogue and build up consensus across communities that live in districts and villages across the regions of Bari, Sanaag and others.

It's an effective way of communicating the General's platform and other agenda to the communities and strengthen mutual understanding of a planned comprehensive action.

Emotionally blithe remarks aside, what proof might you present that
they can't even clean the garbage? That is really a comic one.

You insist on applying my comments to your particular beel and this particular candidate despite my insistence that it applies to Somalis in general. Don't be so prickly and defensive.

Do not towns and cities in Puntland much like the rest of Somalia have garbage in the streets? Are you claiming Puntland's are neat and clean and the residing Beel ensures it is so? I look forward to see the answers here. I have a feeling I am not the only one to have made 'really a comic one' today :D