Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Appeal for Truce and Forgiveness!

We, the TFG constituents of this section of SOL are hereby making an earnest and solemn appeal/bid for a truce taking place and ask for reconciliation and forgiveness from our brothers who were in disagreement with us politically, although it was never doubted, that we did still hold fast to our collective and mutual fondness to each other regardless of our political persuasion!

That could be observed from the discussions that took place which were frank although heated but never showed signs of deep hostilities or contempt for each other! We still found room to discuss in a manner, which proved how much we actually share in common and it was acknowledged that, we shared more than what divided us!

We want to keep it short, therefore we want you to help us in achieving the mission and challenge we set ourselves in order to pacify our differences and focus rather on what we have in common! This is not a political appeal but an appeal to the ethical consciousness of all forumers, who participate in the discussions of SOL political forum!

Our request is that we want to reach out to our brothers and sisters and ask for forgiveness and an appeal that they join us in our quest to bring peace and harmonious relations to this forum in order to move on from the patty and trivial discussions and arguments currently pursuit!

We ask from you, that you join us hand in hand in raising the discussions in this forum to a higher intellectual level that has a reconciliatory approach and tone to it!

Jointly today we’ve a golden opportunity to put a side our differences and work for the collective good of our battered and bruised country!

We honestly hope and are trustful that you upon reading this appeal will rise to the challenge and act on the requests put forward in order to jointly make this forum a place whereby opinions are exchanged in a mature and adult-like manner that will give satisfactory evaluation to the new set standards of this forum!

Last but not least, We the TFG supporters in here would urge our follow brothers to accept this truce and forget the past and reconcile with us by joining hands and forgiving each other. We are the first to extend our olive branches to you and We would like to hope that you except our olive branches and call for reconciliation in good faith!

We leave you with the glory of God and the love of our nation Somalia!

Lancer   

There is no truce nor forgivness for disbelievers and apostates (unless they repent).

I don't get you MKA. You support the TFG which supports the Ethiopians, so you support the Ethiopians. Instead of apostasizing side with your brothers in ISLAM!

What a loney takfiri khawaarij you'r! Wallaahi I will never ever take you serious after the 'crap' you have written! Why don't you kill me and all the other TFG suppertors!

Can you see how brainwashed these guy is! He's calling us disbelievers and Apostates!

You don't know even about such rulings so I would kindly advise you to lower down your ignorance about subjects you don't know about!

It's just unbelievable! Some people are truely ignorant!

Taliban   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

What a loney takfiri khawaarij you'r!

Obviously, you don't know who the "khawaarij" are or what they are about. You have not done your homework. If you think you have done your homework, I challenge you to tell us something about their origin and history.

I'm not a well of knowledge for you Taliban! If you want to be educated come to the other thread of Rebellion against muslim rulers!

That doesn't however change the takfiiri tendidencies of your friend lancer!

I will educate you or anybody on the takfiir on that thread inshallaah!