Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

ONLF Leader Says Ethiopia-Somali Region Is Arab

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

where is A&T when u need him ...........
:D

Adeer! A&T inuuna saqiir laaye ahayn waad ogtahaye maxaad usoo kicin? :D

Cawke iyo Somalia waa saqiir suuqa lagu soo daayey waxoodu wax kasoo qaad maleh ,,, in loo jawaabana uma qalmaan.

Haku taagnaato !

^^

LOL... :D

Why are you always trying deflect the topic and why do you insist on bringing our names up? But in any case, I will leave you to your strange ways. However, I just thought I remind you of our wager or bet on the outcome of the Kismayo fight...It turns out that I was right and the Xabashas got their a$$es handed to them.

"Doqonkii ONLF ahaa Kismaayo laga saarye

Loo diid dakadii iyo daarihii dheh

dib ayay ugu noqdeen duligay ahaayeen dheh" ;)

The Zack   

^Gabayada qabiilada lagu caayo oo lasoo qalloociyay jooji yaa waxuush!

Haddii aad qabiil si gooni u neceb tahay adigaa naceybkaas la dhiman ee qabiilkaas SOL matag aaad ku matagtay waxba kagama qaadeysid.

^^

hahahahahaaaa...calaacal raqiis-ah at it's finest; calling classic Somali poetry, mattag. But as the saying goes-- "to each his own"!

Zack, bro, I realize the ONLF's reaction to the Kismayo thrashing is both massive in scale and annoying of duration...but as I have said before, any fight between Xabashas and Somalis, the Somalis will come out on top and victorious over the desert dwelling Xabashas from across the border (regardless, if these somalis happen to be the Al Shabab deviant group).

p.s

Zack, why do you carry yourself in these threads as though you're the official spokesperson of the ONLF. I think you are not, are you? icon_razz.gif

The Zack   

DhulQarneyn,

How are the caanoole guys doing now? Are they still in Kismayo or did they go back to their desert in puntland?