Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland: Police Officer Killed in Lasanod

Thankful   

Guys see Puntland has murders and the man we have accused of doing it is being attacked! We are not sitting back doing nothing.

In Lascanood this is one of many attacks, from roadside bombs, election officials, and other attacks.

When will you do something about the SSC. Or are they not responsible?

Saalax   

^^^ so you want the somaliland forces to go on the offensive on the innocent people of SSC just like puntland did with galgala which is actually a different issue?

Thankful   

I didn't know your gov't thinks the SSC is innocent. I remember JB accusing one of its leaders from Canada of being a terrorist.

So who do you think is responsible for the targeted killings in and around Lascanood?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Thankful:

I didn't know your gov't thinks the SSC is innocent. I remember JB accusing one of its leaders from Canada of being a terrorist.

So who do you think is responsible for the targeted killings in and around Lascanood?

It's hard to say. I think no one on here can really give a straight answer. But I don't think it's smart to label every little incident a terrorist work. This is more or less related to discontent folks in Las Anod taking their 'revenge' on Somaliland badge. They are killing the wrong people. These men have done nothing to harm Las Anod.

A_Khadar   

When will you do something about the SSC. Or are they not responsible?

So are you accusing the killings in LA is done by SSC? Or you are stamping on ssc and its people terror group as you did to the people of Galgala?

LA is occupied by s/l malitia and they are the ones needed to be done something about not ssc.

bilan   

5 years ago, LA was growing city with business and real state booming. And today it is a ghost city where its population fled their homes, and there is no business. it is really sad when people like JB and others do not see the truth, but what goes around comes around. Thankful I do not know what your problem is, but what is going on in LA, SL brought them to themselves, plus you should be supporting SSC not SL, did you forget Sool is part of a state that you claim to support(PL).

Saalax   

^^^^Thankful is not supporting sland, his just being impartial when it comes to the SSC-Somaliland issue, the sameway the somalilander Solers are impartial when it comes to the galgala-puntland issue.

Inconclusion at the end of the day it's in the interest of both Somaliland & Puntland, that those issues are sorted out as quick as possible.

Thankful   

Originally posted by bilan:

Thankful I do not know what your problem is, but what is going on in LA, SL brought them to themselves, plus you should be supporting SSC not SL, did you forget Sool is part of a state that you claim to support(PL).

I am not supporting SL, I am just saying that they have accused the SSC of being this terrorist group. So I am wondering if that is what they consider than why are you not doing anything about it?

I agree with the SSC and do not think they are a terrorist organization because it was their land that was taken by force, they want to remain in a united Somalia but don't agree with PL or NW Somalia. I believe they have every right to want to go their seperate ways.

It must be the PL government that listens and addresses their concerns.

I am not supporting SL, I am just saying that they have accused the SSC of being this terrorist group. So I am wondering if that is what they consider than why are you not doing anything about it?

:D