PasserBy

President Silanyo arrives in Addis Ababa

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Kamaavi:

quote:Originally posted by Taleexi:

Anna way kan
Iga Dheh
Illaahay amarkiis.

Faroole oo mudo bil ah Addis qotomay ayaa ka sii horeeya. Markan Atom ayaa loo qayilayaa.
:D
Atom keliya loo qayili maayo'e ee qaran iyo quruun dhan baa loo qayilayaa saaxiib while we keep making scores on one another. Apparently, our latter generations, anthropologists, and historians will have to entertain themselves what were streaming in our minds while we had so dearly created such a mess. Allow sahal umuuraha.

Saalax   

RedSea. Don't mind me just like many others they predicted that Siilaanyo won't visit Ehiopia & that he was Pro ONLF lol. I guess they were wrong afterall.. and many myths will be busted in the next few coming days.

To many people's dissapointment the relationship of Ethiopia & Sland is once again as cool as ice.

23th3z9.jpg

RedSea   

Xiinfaniin's priceless predictions always come back to bite him. He is very careless in his analyst. He needs to do very good job in expanding his scope to accomadate other point of views and except different outcomes when they do happen. It's my hope that our brothers from other different parts of Somalia realize that Somaliland is pretty darn good and very efficent in running its little area. Xasadku ma fiicnaa ee nin Noo qira in aan nahay ragedii ma hayaa talow? :D

Saalax   

LOOOL This how the fortune telling flop process & attempt of Xiinfaniin,The Zack went from 2 weeks ago to today. :D

2 Weeks ago. :D

cd6llfsuflnvbh9eebj8.png

Today. :D

y0dbelu99l25tke6kw8.png

The Zack   

Jaceylbaro and Libahe feel honored that their president made it to Addiss Ababa. Even red sea is claiming that this is s a victory and we should call them rageedii LOOOOOOL. Yaab badanaa...

For your information, Macow, Ina Iley, Faroole, Shariif, Yusuf, ibraahim dheere and every Somali qashiin sat on that same chair. Its the chair of shame and you guys are humbled about it. Libaahe asagu salaatu shukri buu tukadayba baan u maleen waxaan farxad iyo qiiro ka badane.

P.s. Jaceylbaro, a servant (vice minister) welcomed siilaanyo at the airport. I had larger number of crowd waiting for me when I went to Addis Ababa if the number counts.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Taleexi:

quote:Originally posted by Kamaavi:

quote:

Originally posted by Taleexi:

Anna way kan
Iga Dheh
Illaahay amarkiis.

Faroole oo mudo bil ah Addis qotomay ayaa ka sii horeeya. Markan Atom ayaa loo qayilayaa.
:D
Atom keliya loo qayili maayo'e ee qaran iyo quruun dhan baa loo qayilayaa saaxiib while we keep making scores on one another. Apparently, our latter generations, anthropologists, and historians will have to entertain themselves what were streaming in our minds while we had so dearly created such a mess. Allow sahal umuuraha.
Taleexi, Atom waa uun halqabsi. Wasataase, doonta waa lawada saaranyahay. :D

Originally posted by The Zack:

Jaceylbaro and Libahe feel honored that their president made it to Addiss Ababa. Even red sea is claiming that this is s a victory and we should call them rageedii LOOOOOOL. Yaab badanaa...

For your information, Macow, Ina Iley, Faroole, Shariif, Yusuf, ibraahim dheere and every Somali qashiin sat on that same chair. Its the chair of shame and you guys are humbled about it. Libaahe asagu salaatu shukri buu tukadayba baan u maleen waxaan farxad iyo qiiro ka badane.

P.s. Jaceylbaro, a servant (vice minister) welcomed siilaanyo at the airport. I had larger number of crowd waiting for me when I went to Addis Ababa if the number counts.

Switching from "the photos of his arrival & red carpet" to the kind of chair he sat on ?? :D

waar ninku indha adakaa ........ :D