Sign in to follow this  
Sabriye amp co.

GalMudug Starts Clean Up Campain in Galkacyo City

There isn't much I can do for them now to be honest.

They’re off the ground moving with full steam ahead.

Besides I’m doing more voluntary work for patriotic reasons lately..

When I go back will depend on when the capital is stable again as we are working towards finding a political solution (with out compromising the freedom of Somalis).

the struggle continues.

Gabbal   

Galbeyte-

The pictures you have shown are excellent and are a testament of our will to help ourselves when given the chance. This is not just a clean up but rather a a signifier of positive change at least in so far as that region is concerned. I congratulate Galmudug, wish it well, and would in the future like to see a replication of these sorts of social developments.

If you could but answer a question, however, I would like you to touch on the relationship between the group that Galmudug is now composed of and the groups the ideal Galmudug should include particularly the people of Cadaado.

Juje   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

relationship between the group that Galmudug is now composed of and the groups the ideal Galmudug should include particularly the people of Cadaado.

Hayaay..! Dattore afmacankisa iska ilali - baxar ayu kugu horseeda.

Horn Afrique -

The Ideal Group that GMS should be composed of is the groups that can co-exist in peace to allow future progress.

So far many have embraced this notion and given their full endorsement while some are expected to in the near future. I believe cadaado is quite divided so far over this matter but however they are showing promising signs. I hope Cadudwaq does to.

Gabbal   

Juje-

The question is extremely relevant. As you are more than aware of, some of Somalia's most recent bitter clan wars have taken place in the land the ideal Galmudug is supposed to be composed of. However, the situation has been calm for sometime now and just wanted to know if they have shown any inclination, or softening appearance if one prefers, in regards to the Galmudug initiative.

Galbeyte-

Honest response and you should be respected for it. Governance is key and I would hope all the people of the central regions realize this and work towards it.