Sign in to follow this  
Uthman1

Islamic courts declare Jihad fi sabil Allah against the kaffirs

Uthman1   

Jihad has been formally declared against the kaffirs and their munafiq supports. May Allah bring victory to the true Hezbollah. Ameen

MOGADISHU, Oct 9 (Reuters) - Somalia's powerful Islamists on Monday declared holy war against Horn of Africa rival Ethiopia, which they accused of invading Somalia to prop up the shaky interim government.

"Starting from today, we have declared jihad against Ethiopia," Islamist leader Sheikh Sharif Ahmed told a news conference, while wearing combat fatigues and clutching an AK-47 assault rifle.

Ahmed, usually viewed as a more moderate voice among the Islamists who took Mogadishu in June and now control much of Somalia's south, appeared angry as he addressed reporters.

"Heavily armed Ethiopian troops have invaded Somalia. They have captured Buur Hakaba. History shows that Somalis always win when they are attacked from outside," he said.

The Islamists and residents of Buur Hakaba, about 30 km (20 miles) from the interim government's base in Baidoa, said Ethiopian troops accompanied government fighters who took the town over early on Monday.

"Somalis in and outside the country are obliged to defend their country and their religion. You should be ready for an order and execute it as you will be told," Ahmed said.

It looks like Meles Zenawi has gotten the better of the TFG in this regard. Starting at war in the mid of this holy month is uncalled for.

jihaad.jpg

War and war is what Somalia needs. It must be decisive and final. Sheekh Sharif has put on his military gear. What the worlds expects from UIC is some physical evidences of tigrean military incursion to Somali Republic territory in a form of human corpses or and destroyed Ethiopian military helicopters. Unless you bite and bite hard these gaallo and their camiils will never wash their hands off Somali affairs. The target must also include capturing the biggest camiil of all who is no other than Cabdulaahi Yuusuf and bring him to Mogadishu as a ceremonial president.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

It looks like Meles Zenawi has gotten the better of the TFG in this regard. Starting at war in the mid of this holy month is uncalled for.

Don’t blame the Ethiopians for this one, saaxib. We Somalis LOVE to fight in Ramadan.

"Somalis in and outside the country are obliged to defend their country and their religion. You should be ready for an order and execute it as you will be told," Ahmed said.

What does he mean by that? :confused: :confused:

Waligeed xabashidu marka ay soo weerareyso Soomaalida waxa ay bilaabi jirtay degaalka bisha ramadaan. Suaashu waxa weeye kuwa horkacaya oo caamiliinta u ahi ma la afuridoonaan oo daafida ayay barqadii la ruugi doonaan mise ayaga oo sooman bay dagaalka u soo horkici doonaa?

ScarFace   

^^^funny man I dont think he can count on the whole nation to go to jihad....the man called Indhacade got bloody cancer now...he looks like he sick in that pic hahaha see what happens when you make mockery out of our beloved religion....

p.s

Ngonge it means you should join the jihad 2 ;)

NGONGE   

Shooting people (even Ethiopians) is not good for my health. Besides, only if the ICU promise to issue me with a moisturiser for my hands will I accept to walk around with a machine gun. :D

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

^^^funny man I dont think he can count on the whole nation to go to jihad....the man called Indhacade got bloody cancer now...he looks like he sick in that pic hahaha see what happens when you make mockery out of our beloved religion....

p.s

Ngonge it means you should join the jihad 2
;)

I hoppe you are not in to idamaale propaganda?