Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia: Puntland gov't, Elders sign agreement: PICS

^^^You can have your opinion lad, but not your own facts. Faroole is an educated, political leader, who worked for his family in the tough early days of the civil war, and build a good life for them. What ever his opinions of of him, you can not insult the man for his drive[no pun intended]. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^I kind of in a small way respect his Mugging experience and how he humbled the SNM militia.

I dont know how you can insult Cade & Faroole when you are led by the likes of Riyaale, Faisal Warrabe... Oh well
:D

Read what the UN security counsil had to say about your leader :D Enough said.

As far as the Mugging go, Riyaale has put the folks in LA to shame. Its really a shame ;)

Read what the UN security counsil had to say about your leader Enough said

lool. Its not what the UN security council said adeer, it was a report to them, nothing much wil change and fiction is only a good read.

As for LA, and the insults to those people tou should be ashamed adeer. ;)

^^Its proven that your leader is a criminal, the onus is on you to prove that Riyaale is one smile.gif . No deadline, take your time with this...

Secondly, You know who is mugging you know what people, but lets keep that between us..I don't hear my peoples crying from foreign country.

^^^lool. You keep falling for it.

There is an allegation with no proof that Faroole has links to Pirates.

There is no doubt that Riyaale worked for NSS that [tortured, killed and humiliated the Somali people in general & SNM supporters in particular]., up till the demise of the Barre regime.

No go think again, no doubt you will find something ammusing to say. :D

^^Are we supposed to believe you dukey? You're from the garowe clan smile.gif (no disrespect), but get the f*** outta here with that bs. Show us prove or just keep shut.

I on the other hand have provided a report from the UN security council telling you that your leader is criminal smile.gif damn homie, what else is there? lol

^^^No dont believe me adeer, go ask Riyaale himself if he worked for the NSS? Then go ask anyone what the NSS did for the state.

This is a historical fact, nothing to do with clan.

^^I wasn't around then, my father tells me that the garowe folks are just bitter. Show me a prove, I need a prove with EVERYTHING...Or you're just simply are lying.

Its made clear to me your leaders are all criminals.

Its a wrap!

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^I wasn't around then,
my father
tells me that the garowe folks are just bitter. Show me a

Obviously Riyaale would tell you we are bitter, thats the name of the game. :D

So you belive every negitive thing that is told to of the people of Puntland. Yet you need proof, that Riyaale worked for the NSS, which even he does not hide?

^^^ Your claim:

"Riyaale worked for NSS that [tortured, killed and humiliated the Somali people in general & SNM supporters in particular]., up till the demise of the Barre regime"

Prove it.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

I wasn't around then,
my father tells me
that the garowe folks are just bitter.

^^

Kinda says it all really.

AO- Since when is whining and admitting to being a gullible young imbecile who was raised on Bogeymen type stories, something worth even mentioning?

That there, is the 1 million dollar question. :D

RedSea   

President Rayaale is not a criminal. We are his constituents, so we know. His service in the former Government doesn't make him a criminal. There is NO prove whatsoever that he partook criminal acts; some reports even suggest that he actually saved many lives by disobeying direct orders. He is former NSS Berbera branch Chief that is pretty much it. Yes he served under Siyad Barre' government but so are 90% of today's Somali political elites. Those who continue to make that argument are just being silly. The real criminals which are well known to all of us are the likes of Gen. Samatar and Morgan but you will defend them right! Oh the irony.

RedSea   

^^^That is gone. dead. The new Riyaale is Somalilander now thus I'm proud to have him as my President. Riyaale was a member of failed project Somaliwayne as most of us were. Now that the Somaliland republic has been revived, Rayaale and all her sons are back to serve it.