Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The anarchists pose another obstacle to peace

Abtigiis   

If Dayniile are to be beleived, and I do beleive them sometimes, the anarchists will be up in arms again, if the post of foreign Ministry is not given to them. It is only the last two to three years this group's penchance for violence has served the nation well, as they spearheaded a war of liberation against Ethio's for whatever reasons. But, their deeds of the precedding decade was a horror.

Before they turned culuma, with the very basic babbling of not more than Qulhu-wala and inaa-acdayn, they were marooding mafia's, infamous for killing and looting. They did better than their co-rebells in Muqdisho who made rape a hobby. But, they have frustrated all efforts to bring peace to Somalia.

They, the wicked among this flock, have escaped my attention because of my obseession northwards. They need to come to their senses, and should not fuel a new war for the sake of the CIA-informant Axmed Cabdisalan.

The new PM must appoint a man from Somaliland or if further from Lascaanood, for that post. So long the 4.dash formula is in place, equity demands so. And commonsense also calls for a big post for the northern povince.

maybe he had a little dose from GD on this matter.

either A&T is trying to take the NGONE route and criticize all by trying to take the 'non-existant' middle route or, i don;t even kinow the 'or'

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

and who are the anarchists ??

Waryaa JB, cadowsanidaa?!! Do you think I am fool? These are not Puntlanders. kaftanka mayaqaanaan. The anarchists are serious.

Waxba kuma aha inay mid nooli ka soo bixiyaan, telling him inuu u tarhiibo to South Africa after doing away with me in Harare! :D:D