Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

AMISOM begin Shelling city in support of Sharif.

^^^Nicely put. The solution seems to be do everything worse and then blame the Duke.

The city is being shelled and destroyed and there are no Ethiopians, or Yusuf.

Just Sharif and the AMISOM he declared Jihad on.

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

This happens when ciyaal kusoo biiraan Sol and try to talk to you about their records. Where did you get from that I supported the indescriminate shellings of civilian area during Abdullahi's time?

Your childish reasoning summons up to that if Abdullahi shelled areas then we can too? War ciyaal baad tahay ee odayaashu ka dhex bax

You have to come to terms that this is a discussion forum and members will point out the discrepancies in your arguments and views. Your views are conflicting and it is pertinent that we point out these discrepancies. You rather have us not point the differences between the current arguments of Gen. Duke, Emperor and yours and the ones your defended just 3 months back. Therefore, it hurts that we point those discrepancies.

Too bad, we will do it any-way smile.gif

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Nicely put. The solution seems to be do everything worse and then blame the Duke.

The city is being shelled and destroyed and there are no Ethiopians, or Yusuf.

Just Sharif and the AMISOM he declared Jihad on.

hahaha.

Just ask for it Duke, and I will sink you in sea of your own quotes defending these same acts that you currently abhor.

Always amusing to see people at war with their own words icon_razz.gif

To truly blind yourself from what i just wrote just shows ure childish thoughts. Far waa weyn miyaan kugu sheega inaan taageri jireen marki madaafic lala dhacayey shacab but you summoned your position as if Abdullahi could shell then we could 2.....

Now who's amusing, by sadly supporting your clan leader blindly allows you to blindly disregard your folks being killed by the hundreds by SHariif and his Ugandan shells. Hadaadan uu naxeyn dadkaasi then atleast you should own the decency of not fabricating twists about their hardship and suffering

To truly blind yourself from what i just wrote just shows ure childish thoughts. Far waa weyn miyaan kugu sheega inaan taageri jireen marki madaafic lala dhacayey shacab but you summoned your position as if Abdullahi could shell then we could 2.....

Now who's amusing, by sadly supporting your clan leader blindly allows you to blindly disregard your folks being killed by the hundreds by SHariif and his Ugandan shells. Hadaadan uu naxeyn dadkaasi then atleast you should own the decency of not fabricating twists about their hardship and suffering

Unlike you, NO-WHERE did I ever cheer for or support the Ethiopian or AMISOM bombardment of civilians. I have got families in Mogadishu and specifically in Yaqshiid. Unlike the cartoonish world-view that you live by, the rest of us can see things in much more evolved and complex way.

There are plenty of people who support this government and at the same-time condemn acts of massacre against civilians. Things aren't as black and white as you make it to be.

The Duke has and will forever be for common sense, law and order and self governance for the Somali people. I want my people in Somalia to enjoy what we have in the west.

Many derided our support for governance and law for two years and used the holly faith, clan centric ideology, and brute terror for over two years.

These people were led Sharif Ahmed he was the symbol of “resistance” that man who was against the spreading of AIDS by AMISOM and who wanted to liberate the nation from ASAMARA. Today he seeks refugee in those “AIDS” prone soldiers and he is at war with Eritrea.

Now you can shout all you want the truth is, you have no plan of action and no clue and hence the situation you are in.

Originally posted by General Duke:

The Duke has and will forever be for common sense, law and order and self governance for the Somali people. I want my people in Somalia to enjoy what we have in the west.

Many derided our support for governance and law for two years and used the holly faith, clan centric ideology, and brute terror for over two years.

These people were led Sharif Ahmed he was the symbol of “resistance” that man who was against the spreading of AIDS by AMISOM and who wanted to liberate the nation from ASAMARA. Today he seeks refugee in those “AIDS” prone soldiers and he is at war with Eritrea.

Now you can shout all you want the truth is, you have no plan of action and no clue and hence the situation you are in.

The people of Mogadishu can do without your ingenious cries. Thanks but no thanks.

As for the "AMISOM SHELLING" the same could have been said of it when Abdullahi Yusuf was the president and the Ethiopians were committing acts of war crimes. Applying the same standards on Abdullahi Yusuf would be useful here.

what does that imply?

Two things your implying is that, firstly by saying Abdullahi did it too doesnt take out the illegality of those actions.. Whether its Shariif or Abdullahi its wrong full stop. Thats black and white for you.

Secondly you assumed I agreed with those actions and think i should apply the same standards. Calshaan markii abdullahi sameyney waan ka amuusna ee kan shariif tuurayana ka aamus... This shows what a deranged childish mind you have. I feel sorry for your folks in Yaaqshid today as your supporting the shellings of their areas and the reason is ?

Because Abdullahi did it

So when you talk about the shellings in Abdullahi's time was a war crime is beause he was of the wrong clan and if Shariif shells his own kinsfolk then its free for all huh.... Caqligaa baadna maanta ka odhaneysa adoo 'West' jooga.

Maskiin waad ka fogtahay but indeed waxbaa kaa dhiman. Ilaahey haka qabto ibtilada aad la jeceshay your own people and your family

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

Why am I surprised that the person who's entire wold-view is based on "clan is everything," is once again making clan insinuations?

[/QB]

adiga iska aamus ceebtaada. if you take a quick poll on somalionlin, almost everyone will tell you that confused RR is more clanist and hateful than NGOGNE will ever be. loool.

and he is not a moron. that is a big difference.

long live M society. hahehahe

quote: As for the "AMISOM SHELLING" the same could have been said of it when Abdullahi Yusuf was the president and the Ethiopians were committing acts of war crimes. Applying the same standards on Abdullahi Yusuf would be useful here.

what does that imply?

Two things your implying is that, firstly by saying Abdullahi did it too doesnt take out the illegality of those actions.. Whether its Shariif or Abdullahi its wrong full stop. Thats black and white for you.

Secondly you assumed I agreed with those actions and think i should apply the same standards. Calshaan markii abdullahi sameyney waan ka amuusna ee kan shariif tuurayana ka aamus... This shows what a deranged childish mind you have. I feel sorry for your folks in Yaaqshid today as your supporting the shellings of their areas and the reason is ?

Because Abdullahi did it

So when you talk about the shellings in Abdullahi's time was a war crime is beause he was of the wrong clan and if Shariif shells his own kinsfolk then its free for all huh.... Caqligaa baadna maanta ka odhaneysa adoo 'West' jooga.

Maskiin waad ka fogtahay but indeed waxbaa kaa dhiman. Ilaahey haka qabto ibtilada aad la jeceshay your own people and your family
For once you admitted that bombing civilians is wrong, no-matter who does it. This is a good beginning. Hopefully, Gen Duke and Emperor will join you.

Let me state it once again: Bombing civilian areas is wrong no-matter who does it.

Finally, I am not “ childish” or “deranged” or any of the laughable name-tags that your pea-sized intelligence conjures up for you. The case of civilian bombardment is a human rights issue. Not an age one. There is no reason members should follow your age-rubric.

Emperor   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

adeer finda cindi geel waa cabdulaahi yuusuf....wadaadan asaa ujeeexay sheikh shariif

:D , so Sheikh Hotel is taking the same root he opposed to and is guilty of the same crime he accused of his predecessor... looooooool

^^^The problem is, Yusuf is no longer a player, the key player is Sharif and he has failed to do anything other than more shelling and killings and lose much more ground.

Its unraveling and blaming Duke wont cut it.

As for Mogadishu, its suffering is the fault of those who have for 19 years made many an excuse to rob, kill and maim innocent civilians most of all the clans that remain in the city today.

Emporer walle Sheikh Sakiins supporters waa dad uu wada dhiman... Even if you say you were against shelling they wont take as their card of Abdullahi did and we can will fly out of the window...It was all in the way of unseating the guy and takin his position and thousands of civilians had to die for that but whats worst is that it continues till today.. What a sad shame for Meiji M society who's was being bombarded because one of theirs sons would be a president, but the shelling, killing and rapes continue