Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Haylaan Regional Appointment, Defense Policies, and Many more topics in 22nd Session

Xudeedi   

^ Adeer i have never been quoted to differentiate between the "oppressed clan" as they all are in both quantity and quality much smaller than my sub sub sub family. Your inferiority mentality leads you to make such a comment.

So how does it feel like to be oppressed by awdalites this time, is it worse than the 21 yrs of being hammered by my uncle (Aabihii garashada).

:D

^^

If you claim to be Somali, my ONLF sympathizer friend-- Aabihii garashada was your uncle aswell! Unless ofcourse, you've become a believer that the ONLF are Xabasha afterall... :D

^^

Boohoohoo...you expect me to buy that? Denial is futile, Zack!

p.s

Nice basketball avatar. Now I can command your old puppy avatar to fetch whenever I wanna get rid of you.. :D

The Zack   

^I told you clan-bottle-fed kid, everybody doesn't look/see stuff in a clan mirror.

P.s. So now you are commenting on my balls? :D

^^

Hush puppy!

If you can ever find a job that pays you by the word, you'd make a fortune! Rarely have I seen someone who can use more words to say virtually nothing. You are truly relentless with your gibberish! :D

Ps. I own you son.

AfricaOwn it is amazing how a person who doe not speak the language can be more clanish than the average Farah in Erigavo

Son, talk of what you personally own, not even what your blood brohter owns.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by The Zack:

LOOOOL@by my uncle. Talk about tribalism...

Yeah I agree Xudeedi is off the mark this time to use as reference, "the father of the nation. The carrier of wisdom..I see him as a Grand Warden of a Gulag" as Nuraddin Farah would write. :B