Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Has Presidnet Yusuf ever insulted a nation or state, even a rival?

Emperor   

^I know but your insinuation is baseless and :D , waa term open ah and not a copyright, however it makes me laugh if that's all you can come up with, yet again dwelling on irrelevant matters...

Wax Jawaab ah about my question...

Abwaan   

Emperor first come with a suitable question then will follow my answer. I could only see why Yey this and that...odaygaan asxaan meel ma dhigan una malayn maayo qiirada adiga iyo Duke in dadku idinla qabaan oo lagu ammaanayo.

Waxaan la yaabay dadka maad rabtaan inaad laami indhaha ka marisaan. Duqaan wuxuu yahay taariikhdaa qoraysa, wuxuu galo iyo wuxuu gudana waa la ogyahay mana u malaynayo in Soomaali idiinka baahan tahay inaad bartaan or atleast SOL members. Haddii ay idin dhibtay in wax laga sheegaa dee indhihiinna ka duwa oo just pretend that you cannot See what people said about him and continue with the biography-ga aad ka diyaarinaysaan .

To be honest me going to school would be a waste of my precious time haddii because of qabyaalad iyo dano gaar ah aan dan gurracan uga durbaan tumi lahaa amase ay cajaladi igu dhex go'i lahayd.

As the author noted all of the secessionist including JB and Norf could not add anything other hot air. Who did he insult? The man is more than what you believe him to be, a tough disciplined soldier who has been a massive figure in contemporary Somali history.

Your squirming and mouse type noises has made the point, you have no facts

Abwan adeer, are you still surprised by the oratory skill and mannerism of the President, maybe you need to listen to his older archived press conferences, the man is not only witty he has a tremendous ability to make laymen such as yourself confused.

Has Presidnet Yusuf ever insulted a nation or state, even a rival?

Yes!.

First by defecting(some people call it coward on the run) to Ethiopia after Siyad Barre kicked him to the curb.

And 2ndly(biggest insult of it all),is when he used the Ethiopian army to invade & occupy his country; thereby in the process killing thousands of innocent lives. I think,that by far is the biggest insult any man could give to his native home.

That ever said,

^^^Adeer again you rush in to highlight your ignorance.

President Yusuf has made mistakes, and thats for the historic record to decide. The above two points, one he fought for his country in its two major wars 1964 and again in 1977.

He fought Siyad Barre from 1978 on wards and was based in Kenya and then Ethiopia and so were every rebel movement.

Much like how Melez was based in Mogadishu in that period fighting "his" own nation.

Not even a nice attempt from Farax Brown.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer again you rush in to highlight your ignorance.

President Yusuf has made mistakes, and thats for the historic record to decide. The above two points, one he fought for his country in its two major wars 1964 and again in 1977.

He fought Siyad Barre from 1978 on wards and was based in Kenya and then Ethiopia and so were every rebel movement.

Much like how Melez was based in Mogadishu in that period fighting "his" own nation.

Not even a nice attempt from Farax Brown.

Whatever way you spin this,One thing is for sure: President Yussuf is a miserable failure.

He has NEVER accomplished anything(well,he managed to kill 1000s of innocent children and women,thru his actions),but politically,socially and econimically,the man is inept.

Farax: Don’t foam from the mouth old boy, President Yusuf has out maneuvered all his enemies. He is the founder of the successful Puntland state that is choosing its fourth leader, that has prospered from a region of “no consequence” to some to a power house.

Even the TFG his singular courage has made it survive against all odds.

While you get angry he makes history.

As for the Duke’s remarks one is not a soothsayer, but one has been correct more than wrong. But alas who will research Farax Browns old remarks. He is not that important after all.

:D

Farax: Don’t foam from the mouth old boy, President Yusuf has out maneuvered all his enemies. He is the founder of the successful Puntland state that is choosing its fourth leader, that has prospered from a region of “no consequence” to some to a power house.

Even the TFG his singular courage has made it survive against all odds.

While you get angry he makes history.

As for the Duke’s remarks one is not a soothsayer, but one has been correct more than wrong. But alas who will research Farax Browns old remarks. He is not that important after all.

:D

Well,You and I dont see eye to eye yaa Duke.

I call him an incompetent,clueless,witless,uninteligent coward. You call him the G.O.A.T(Greatest of all of times). Oppossing sides man...Life goes on bro.

I await your next Yusuf thread & as usual i will say my opposing piece. See ya in the next thread smile.gif

Farax: Adeer you can insult your President as much as you like, we all have a right to our opinions and prejudices. What we do not have is a right to our own facts.

Yusuf is a remarkable man, and a figure of great weight in Somali history, that’s a fact.

Have a nice day and I welcome your research and effort on Gen Dukes threads. Keep it up

Farax: Adeer you can insult your President as much as you like, we all have a right to our opinions and prejudices. What we do not have is a right to our own facts.

Yusuf is a remarkable man, and a figure of great weight in Somali history, that’s a fact.

Have a nice day and I welcome your research and effort on Gen Dukes threads. Keep it up

Calling out on the man's traits is hardly an insult. You rip what you sow sow lama dhihin? If Your country is ranked the #1 failed state in the universe,then obviously the man leading such a nation is indeed an inept clueless leader.

Research? Sure... smile.gif