Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

True face of courts...

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Caamir:

Well said, Mansa, the government should do more to win the hearts of the people. Our people are hardly educated and can be easily deceived. The enemy that is ingrained in our hearts and minds is Ethiopia and the government needs a better method to convince the masses the desired intention of these foreign forces. Also, the BBC is playing a big role in further confusing the public with platitudes. It does not provide enough coverage for the TFG leaders to directly speak to the people.

I have to go brother.

The BBC Somali Section became irrelevant entity to me even though I can't ignore its influence

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^Well, you call it an irrelevent and you feed on irrelevant news since you can't resist of it.

I guess its irrelevance reflects on your low opinions here!

Suxuur wanaagsan I have more followers than opponents.

^^I would advise you to eat the sort of food that can enlighten your mind, for instance, Islamic religion, Quranic food, Axaadiis Food, Seerah Food, and so on.

Time to take care of your poor mind, insha-Allah!

Taleexi   

^^I would advise you to eat the sort of food that can enlighten your mind, for instance, Islamic religion, Quranic food, Axaadiis Food, Seerah Food, and so on.

Time to take care of your poor mind, insha-Allah!

Thanks Brother for the advice and good night smile.gif

Taleexi   

^^And don't forget to vote for the Islamic Courts Next Ramadan!

Insha Allah, everything comes those who wait

Taleexi   

^^Ok, ii saxuuro saaxiib, ma aqaan waxaad kusoo afurtay xalay, waaba xanaaqi weysee!
:D

Nabadeey awoowe.

LOL smile.gif

Gabbal   

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:

^^you suffer from the worest mental confinement eve, since you only can see things from the brism of your tribe and the very criminal uncle of yours in Baydhabo!

Ubaahne I could swear I read something different and when I quoted to respond to it your words changed. Edit?
That is a little hypocracy, among the many hypocracies you excell, I learned from you!
Ilaahay haku cafiyo. Gaalne kuuma wacayo balse diintaad ku dhaqmaysaa kuma odhanayo.
smile.gif
aamiin, anakoo dhan saaxiib. Laakiin dee waan kula kaftamayay runtii ee ha iga xanaaqin dee, Abti, waa ogtahay inaan ahay wiil aad abti u tahee.
smile.gif
Saacadaan laga bilaaba, wiil aan abti u ahay maahe wax kale kuguma aan tilmaamaya lakin Abti waa inaad wacad ku martaa inaad waalida iska daynaysid. Waayo qolyaha meeshaan jooga qof waalan maahe wax kaleba kuma moodayaan marka aniguna ma aan jecli wiil aan abti u ahay inay dadku fikrad xun ka haystaan waayo waji gabax iyo foolxumaan kala kulmi arintaa iyada ah marka abti sida isu dhaan.

Waa talo from Abti kuna socoto wiil uu abti uu yahay. :D

^^Abti waa ogtahay aniga inaan waligeey xitaa adoon i ogeyn inaan wiilkaaga ahay ku xushmeyn jiray oo aad ii maleyn jirtay inaan doqon ahay xushmadeyda badan ee aan kuu hayo darteed.

Marka abti inaan ku qabto soo maahan hadii aad qalad gashid? Si walba waan kugu raaci karaa oo abtigey ayaa tahay, laakiin diinta hadaa kasoo horjeesatid abti waa inaan ku xirxiraa oo aan la dhihin war kii Alle-ubaahne ahaa abtigiis ayaa waashay oo diintii kusoo jeestay iyo culimada.

Marka Abti sidaas hanoo ahaato, jihaadkana waa inaan isla galnaa oo aan gaalada karbaashnaa, insha-Allah.

smile.gif

RedSea   

^Duke, what is wrong there?

I see them laughing, what were they laughing, I don't know.I see money, how did they earn it, I don't know, neither do you or the ones who came up with this.

That was less than a year ago, but tell me what happened and where Qanyare and Yalaxow have ended up. The ICU is known to extending a warm hand to all parties that are willing to cooperate or repent to their Allah.

I just don't get this childish post, is it saying that the ICU can't meet with warlords if they do, they are warlords as well, very childish, or is it saying that these folks are all in the same qabiil, well then consider Gen.Morgan,and Col.Turki, both former warlords and brutal killers, who are members of the ICU today. Both of these men are repenting to their lord of their previous sins,I don't think there is anything wrong with anyone, no matter what their past looks like, who has chosen to come and return to the path of Allah as long as they are sincere with their thoughts.

Just as you would like to be forgiven of your past sins, you should also realize that Allah forgives the sins of his servants.

Gabbal   

^^Abti waa ogtahay aniga inaan waligeey xitaa adoon i ogeyn inaan wiilkaaga ahay ku xushmeyn jiray oo aad ii maleyn jirtay inaan doqon ahay xushmadeyda badan ee aan kuu hayo darteed.

Marka abti inaan ku qabto soo maahan hadii aad qalad gashid? Si walba waan kugu raaci karaa oo abtigey ayaa tahay, laakiin diinta hadaa kasoo horjeesatid abti waa inaan ku xirxiraa oo aan la dhihin war kii Alle-ubaahne ahaa abtigiis ayaa waashay oo diintii kusoo jeestay iyo culimada.

Marka Abti sidaas hanoo ahaato, jihaadkana waa inaan isla galnaa oo aan gaalada karbaashnaa, insha-Allah.

smile.gif

Lol @ doqon ii malayn jirtay, maxaad ku keentay taa? :D

Abtiyo horta nin firfircoon baad tahay balse buufiski iyo waalidi baa fikrad kale iga kaa siisay. Marka waacad ii mar. :D

Taleexi   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

smile.gif

Lol @ doqon ii malayn jirtay, maxaad ku keentay taa?

Abtiyo horta nin firfircoon baad tahay balse buufiski iyo waalidi baa fikrad kale iga kaa siisay. Marka waacad ii mar.
War bal horta wax is weydiine ma xumee, armayba fudfudaydka Alle-ubaahane ka yimi xagga gene-kiisa. smile.gif