Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Xasan of to Mogadishu too late mate...

Thankful   

I sense a lot of hypocrisy here fellas!

You are accusing General Duke for having blind loyalty because of tribe. When it is actually YOU, who is showing tribal ignorance. The only reason you are against Abdulahi Yusuf or anything to do with Puntland is tribe. It is you that won't even accept anyone hailing from Puntland as president of Somalia; or any other positive news coming out of the TFG or Puntland. Look at yourself first before you accuse people showing blind loyalty to a tribe.

Jabhad   

^War waaa waalatee bal fadhiiso. Indhacade isku qabiil manihin...The clan of Ali Mahdi is closer to Indhacade's clan than to my own clan...fakarkaaga hadii uu qabiil uun ku dhisanyahay dadkoo dhan masidaadoo kale ayaad uqabtaa awoowe.

^^^Saxib you are from the clan courts, IndaCade and Ali Mahdi and Qaynyare are from the same clan when you look at Puntland. You can not fool us.

The clan courts is that a collection of sub-clans from the same CLAN.

Dont fool anyone and it is good that you brought the pic of the suicide bomb attack on President Yusuf.

SomaliPride well said.

Jabhad   

^lol. miskiin. I'm non of those clans you mentioned above. In fact, Mogadishu is not even the deegaan of my clan.

The only reason you are against Abdulahi Yusuf or anything to do with Puntland is tribe. It is you that won't even accept anyone hailing from Puntland as president of Somalia; or any other positive news coming out of the TFG or Puntland.

That statement itself is a hypocracy. Isn't warlord Yeey the one that refuse to recognise the Arta government led by AbdiKhasin. Don't you think the same can be said about Yeey and his clan.

As for me, I'm agains him not because he is not from my clan but because he is a warlord and a puppet and Somalia is better without him. He is no better than the disgraced old dictator Siyad and the warlords after him who are all now either fled or dead.

bambo   

Gener duke ^ your underestimating the power of the south , Inshallah Abdulahi yusuf will see for him self soon time. why are you comparing Lascaanood to To the Shabbela and its sourounding , people with balls and diginity live here , abdulahi war achievement is only in the north. havent you learn from the past 16 years men . NO clan can rule another clan i tell you that , caydiid tried and failed so will this loosr called Abulahi yusuf,

Gener duke "Was it not Col Agaduud himself who chased your supporters out of LA"?

:eek: :eek: General duke i never new you hail from super power clan eh,

If abdualhi had confidance on the ciyalka puntland " TFG troops" he would not need place ethopian troops all over somalia to portect him , from Galkacyo to Baydhawa is in it friend.

Dont go over yourself Learn from the rest looser who tried to dominate somalia by force and failed , mens who possesed 10 * greater then old men failed ,

Its tine for dialuge not war its 20007 ,

duke stop wishing war wallahi both side waa somalia something you and old men seem not understand .

Chimera   

Originally posted by bambo:

Gener duke ^ your underestimating the power of the south , Inshallah Abdulahi yusuf will see for him self soon time. why are you comparing Lascaanood to To the Shabbela and its sourounding , people with balls and diginity live here , abdulahi war achievement is only in the north. havent you learn from the past 16 years men . NO clan can rule another clan i tell you that , caydiid tried and failed so will this loosr called Abulahi yusuf,

Gener duke "Was it not Col Agaduud himself who chased your supporters out of LA"?

:eek: :eek: General duke i never new you hail from super power clan eh,

If abdualhi had confidance on the ciyalka puntland " TFG troops" he would not need place ethopian troops all over somalia to portect him , from Galkacyo to Baydhawa is in it friend.

Dont go over yourself Learn from the rest looser who tried to dominate somalia by force and failed , mens who possesed 10 * greater then old men failed ,

Its tine for dialuge not war its 20007 ,

duke stop wishing war wallahi both side waa somalia something you and old men seem not understand .

bismillah and i hoped Somalia would have progressed a bit in the year 20007

even if it was a little bit :(

^^^Saxib it is the south that thinks this is 1991, it is not the power you speak of is the clan millitia and the foreign fighters that took 6 months to fend of the warlords?

Saxib now it is an aggression on a government that has a number of warriors and support of the outside world, so do not be suprised if you are not organising a welcome for President Yusuf to Mogadishu sooner than you think.

all this talk of the president, the UIC and power here and there, Sharif is big haeded selfish opportunist who undermines not only the president but his entire government. he is second to none in spreading division among members of government and parliament when his sole job is to facilitate meetings of parliament and its day to day affairs. More then ever, this is the time for the parliament and the government to move in in unison and speak with one voice and instead of being of some use toards the meeting that goal, he has reverted back to his unilateral actions which always hinder the government. Granted such initiative should be incouraged were it not for fact that its always done unilaterally and the people he seeks to "speak with" intentions are clear and dealing with them requires a little more then I will go "speak with them". This moran should voted out of office in My opinion.