Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

ALL I WANT IS ................

^

LOL.. :D

Oodweyne, please remind us again... how did that famous nursery rhyme go?

If wishes were horses

Beggars would ride:

If turnips were watches

I would wear one by my side. :D

To JB:

Do not fret yourself my friend, for your wish will come true very soon indeed. And thankfully, it is about time you finally came back to your senses mate. Naturally, your wish that the flag of the Somaliland state of Somalia will eventually and rightfully fly side by side with the Mighty Bluugle-- once the mugging stops in Villa Morgan-- is justifiably worthy hoping for, just as the state of Texas flies its flag side by side with the star spangled banner... :D

america019.JPG

Clearly these pictures show that no matter how great a state is(in the case of Texas) or wants to become(in the case of somaliland)-- it will always have to acknowledge its respective place in the greater scheme of things... :D :cool:

Even the golden state of California, where I live, flies its flag underneath Old Glory. :D

SAC-016c.jpg

Therefore, this should be proof enough that the flimsy flag of Somaliland could be allowed to fly under the Great Blue Flag of Somalia.

^

You mean the several thousand Ethiopian "muscles" based in Berbera that Riyaale uses to scare the hell out of the habros and abuse them with?

Oodweyne, nin weyn baad tahay--so cut the crap, will ya! :D

Polanyi   

Brother, Somaliland, Puntland and TFG will cease to exist. All that will exist is the Islamic Emirates of SOmalia. Buy your cimamad, akhi.

Hales   

i thought it was an East African Caliphate or empire, Mogadishu as its imperial seat, ruled by "Mukhtar the Great/conqueror".